Hell 2

THE DEATH NOTE. DEAD BODY.

Alvah's POV

"Sir Armageddon wants to talk to you." I nodded as I get the phone to him.

"Dad?" I said as I placed the phone to my ear.

"Did you finish him?" A serious voice with a full of authority said from the other line.

"Yes. I'm done."

"You were not done yet." Kumunot ang noo ko ng sabihin niya ito, pero nanatili lamang ako na nakikinig. "Beltran Yamato is the traitor of the 1st organization. He hide the black book which has the names of all places where the illegal transaction set, and the list names of his companion with this mess. This is the reason why we had a worst transaction in the past few months because someone sabotage us. He already know who you are, and if you weren't killed him in time before he left this place, all enemy of our clan will have a chance to kill you. I already told the second and third organization about this messed." I heard him sighed.

"What do you want me to do so?"

"Find the Black book." I could picture out his serious look. He used the voice of being a boss of the three organization of Ivashkov Mafia not as Armageddon, my father.

He used to be sweet and kind to us. But being a Mafia boss of three organization, he became toughest, and became strongest than stronger.

"Yes Sir." Buo at matapang ang boses kong sagot sa kanya. Narinig ko ang pagkawala ng linya sa kabila kaya agad ko na itong ibinaba.

"What he told you about?" I looked up to this reaper with his serious face looking at me straight.

"I need to find the black book." The firmness was on my voice as I said it.

"We'll find it, young mistress." He said it without hesitation and I nodded to his words. I know that he already know about it. His father was the one who lead the first organization which Mr. Yamato was the member of it. I don't have any idea what his position, but one thin I'm sure, Mr. Yamato got the higher position than others.

As I putted my gun and the necklace to my pocket, I headed to my Ducati. Nang makarating ako sinuot ko na ang hoodie ng aking sweatshirt. Pero lumingon ako sa kinatatayuan ni Fremo dahil hindi gumalaw.

"What are you stiffing up there?" I asked him.

"I don't have car."

As he said that, my brows furrowed.
If he doesn't have car, how the hell he get there? "How come?"

"I used the stupid plan of mine." He let out a soft laugh and walk towards the car of Mr. Yamato, I think I know now what he used to be here.

Nagtago sa backseat ni Mr. Yamato.

"Uh, then maybe you can use his car. And please call Apollyon to clean this mess. I don't want to hear anything about what happened tonight. And that corpse, please do some decent grave for him. He's traitor but he's still a human." Wika ko sa kanya.

"Umaandar na naman ang pagiging anghel mo." He smirked. But he nodded after it.

"And check his car if there's something suspicious tell me about it." Wika ko sakanya ng makaangas na ako sa motor. "Don't take it by yourself or else you'll gonna be a cold corpse." I warned him at pinatakbo ang motorsiklo.

Binabaybay ko na ang daan patungo sa pader. Madilim ang paligid dahil sa mga puno. Ihip ng hangin at sayaw ng mga dahon ang naririnig ko.

Nang marating ko ang puno ng mahogany, ay inaktat ko agad ito. Itong puno lang kasi ang malapit sa pader. Nang marating ko ang mataas na bahahi nito kung saan pantay na sa tuktok ng pader, tumalon na ako. Maingat kong binalanse ang katawan ko. Mabuti na lang ay naiilawan ito ng buwan. Buwis buhay ang ginagawa ko kapag may misyon ako. Naglakad ako sa tuktok ng pader upang makapunta malapit sa puno ng manga kung saan ako pweding tumalon dahil sa wala itong mga tanim na maliliit na puno. Agad akong tumalon na parang papel sa gaan ang katawan.