Hell 4

NIGHTMARE OF PAST. THE ARCHERY QUEEN.

Alvah's POV

And that moment, I froze for a while when I recognised him. I felt like there's a cold ice embraced my body as I saw him standing next to me.

Why he's here?

A bit surprised drew all over on his face when he saw me.

I clenched my fist. Why all of the sudden we met in this place? I though I couldn't see him here, but I was wrong. It's been a years, but just for this moment everything went back to my mind and it's like a thunder flashback. He's the reason why other people cursed me, and make a names that they think suit for me.

"A-Alvah.." He uttered.

That demon! How could he summoned here? He must be the one to be called as curse and worst person.

"It's been a years, Michael." I said as looked to his direction.

Parang istatwa siya na hindi gumalaw ng marinig ang boses ko. But I caught off guard when I saw his annoyingly smirked.

"It's been a years yet it's like just happened yesterday." He said and he let out an evil smiled. How could him. He could still smirked like it wasn't happened.

I glanced to his outfit, he wasn't wearing the Evil's High uniform and just wearing a white V neck t-shirts and jeans.

"You were just a crap." Wika ko na puno ng galit ang mga titig na ipinukol ko sa kanya.

"I'm not just a crap Alvah, you were the one who made your fate. You already have chance yet you wasted it." Seryoso ang mukha nito ng sabihin niya iyon.

Yeah. I got one, I didn't wasted it though. I just do it because for me it's a right decision. He will be a dead corpse by now if I didn't do such decisions.

"You right. I made my own fate but you know what? You should be thanking me now because I let you run on that day. I let you ran and make you a trice decision. The word that I want to heard for a long time, the word that she longing to hear about from you, the word who give you a chance to live in this world." I paused for a moment.

The only word I want you to say for her. A sorry.

I am the one who gave him a chance and not him. How could an ordinary person like him can give a chance to a person who wasn't normal? My life wasn't normal. I killed people according to the command of my father. I can't kill if he didn't say so, but I still can kill if wanted so.

Kung hindi ko siya binigyan ng pagkakataon noon, malamang hindi ko na nakikita ang mukha nito ngayon sa harap ko. But that words was just wasted.

"Thanking you? For seeing that scene? You wish." I saw he smirked in annoying way.

"It's not about the scene. It's about your life." I calmly said now, but I stared him sharply. That moment, I saw him surprised for what I've said. Fear was written on his face even he tried to be calm.

"My life? Walang kinalaman ang buhay ko dito. Buhay mo ang nakasalalay. Hindi ka ba nagsawa sa mga taong nagsasabi sayo na isa kang demonyo? That you were a bitch?" Tanong nito sa akin.

Well, because of what happened, I already adjusted my self from them.

"I used to it already." I nonchalantly said.

"Alvah, why you didn't get that chance in that night? You saw everything, I know you saw it." Nakita ko ang bahagyang pagkunot ng noo nito ng sabihin niya iyon. "Bakit mo ako hinayaan? Bakit hindi mo ako sinumbong?" May halung pagkagulong tanong nito.