The Beginning of the End.

The world faded to darkness, but just as everything was about to turn black I saw someone's face. They threw them self over me, then the darkness. I could hear nothing but a distant ringing, I knew there was more happening in the world around me but I was cut off. The world taken from me in an instant. As I lie motionless unable to interact with the world a deep burning on the back of my neck awakens me. My eyes open but the world is still dark. I hear nothing at first, then a slow rhythmic beeping I hadn't noticed before. I try to move my arms but they are stiff and heavy, I feel a sharp pain in my right arm. Then after a few moments a new sound fills the room, a loud creaking like a door opening, followed by footsteps, and now a gasp. More footsteps quicker this time, then just the beeping. Where was I?

After what felt like a century alone in my dark world more footsteps heavier, not like the ones so long ago. No words just the shuffling of paper, no sights just darkness. I try to speak but my mouth is somehow sealed, a light pressure preventing me from moving my jaw.
"How are you feeling?"
This question angers me on the inside my calm world shattered by four simple words I can't respond to.
"Speak to me, I can hear you just fine."
How could someone hear me when I have not uttered a world. The back of my neck burns again and my body convulses, this intense pain so unbearable yet at the same time I feel it gives me purpose.
"Move him to advanced testing, I want to see what he can do."
These words they are from the same voice but unlike before I feel like they were spoken not just in my mind. I can feel myself moving and the beeping cascades into one long beep. Then silence as the world fades once more.

I am the third king.
This is my beginning.
One forged from an ending.