Trouble

SHIN SOO JUNG

When I walked out of building, I decided to buy some banana milk for me and my little brother. There was a small grocery store nearby so I just walked. While I was walking, I had that strange feeling where someone was following me but when I looked back .... NO ONE.

I continued walking. Finally I reached the grocery. I went inside with a big smile plastered on my face. I still couldn't erase the thought of being qualified for the audition and finally have my dream come true. I bought two small boxes of banana milk and three packs of ramyun. I paid for it and went out. Suddenly my phone vibrated, I took it out of my bag.I looked at the name of the person calling me.

*Kim Bo Mi*( Shin Soo Jung's bestfriend)

I was about to answer it when....*whoosh*

I couldn't move. I was too shocked to move or to cry for help. I just watched as the snatcher took my precious phone away from my hands. When the snatcher was out of sight, it hit me.

*How am I supposed to know if I got qualified for the audition if I don't even have my phone with me!? How am I supposed to have my dream come true?! *

I realized that my dream of being an idol to be close with oppa was never ever ever going to happen.I just stood there in the middle of the road thinking of how stupid I am to not run after that snatcher.