Full of Disappointments

SHIN SOO JUNG

I can't believe that the person I longed for how many years was actually standing in front of me. I couldn't move and at the same time , I couldn't breathe or even think. Then I did the only thing left available to do. 

I fainted.

The view was blurry. I could hear noises but I wasn't certain who was talking. 

I regained my conciousness and blinked my eyes. The view was still blurry but I could hear clearly.

"SOO JUNG-ah!!! Wake UP! Wake UP!"

Wait, what? Was it just a dream? No. Please no. 

I opened my eyes and saw my sister. Boy, she looked angry. 

I panicked. Was it all just a DREAM?! I closed my eyes hoping that when I wake up I wouldn't see the angry face of my sister but the handsome face of my beloved Hyun Han - oppa.

My sister slapped me in the face and said "Why aren't you waking up!? You need to eat breakfast now or you'll be late for your audition!"

"What did you say again?" I asked, confused,

" I said you'll be late for your audition!!!"

So that was all just a dream? About me meeting Hyun Han - oppa? 

I looked for my handphone and saw it on , my desk. *sigh* What a relief. My phone's here.

Truth be told, I don't dance. I'm as stiff as a bamboo stick. I know in my dream I said I danced "Growl" gracefully and "powerfully" but I can't dance. I sing. I may be the worst at dancing but I can sing pretty well. I have an angelic voice at the same time a voice that can reach high notes. It's weird right?

I ate my breakfast quickly and changed into my best clothes. I ran directly to the KA Entertainment building.When I arrived, my jaw dropped to the floor.The line. The line was so long I thought that this was going to take forever. I registered near the counter and I got my number. 

I was number 988721 and they were still in audition number 23358. I lost hope. I waited till lunch. I was lucky some people left and I was already close to the room where you audition about a hundred more people were before me. I was planning to sing " Lucky" by EXO. After an hour and thirty minutes, it was my turn to audition.

 I went inside and did what I had to. I dedicated my song to HyunHan - oppa.

Gateun narae taeeonaseo gateun eoneoro mareul haeseo

Cham haenguniya, cham dahaengiya

Sesange dangyeonhan geon eobseo

Gwaenchanheun oseul ibeotdeon nal

Geureoke neoreul mannatdeon geon lucky

Na chakhage saraseo geurae

Neoui ireumeul bureugo neoui soneul jabado doeneun na

Buseojineun haessareun naman bichuna

Na ireoke haengbokhaedo dwae?

Naui ireumeul bureugo naui eokkaee gidae oneun neo

Jeo haneurui haessareun neoman bichuna

Neo geureoke nunbusyeodo dwae?

So lucky, my love so lucky to have you

So lucky to be your love, i am hmm

Gateun saekkkareul johahago

Gateun yeonghwareul johahaneun geol lucky