Chapter 5

Angel's head felt like exploding as she saw the first ray of sunlight out of the window. She tried to retrieve the memories out of her brain why she was having this painful headache. She closed her eyes. Then it suddenly came to her. She was drunk last night.

She was wondering about the place. She felt something heavy on her stomach. It was heavier than a pillow so she's 100% sure it wasn't that thing. Then she realized her one leg was placed on top of something. That was when she decided to open her eyes.

To her biggest surprise, she was in front of a broad chest. She could see chest muscles of a... of a man!

Fuck, she whispered and then quickly grasped her mouth. His arm was on top of her stomach. She slowly lifted the blanket and saw her legs hugging the man's thigh.

Que horror!

Angel quickly covered her body.

Oh, my God!

She was not in her own room! She was not in her house. She removed her legs out. She lifted and looked at the guy.

Yesung?

What is he doing here?

I mean, what am I doing here?

Is this his bed?

His place?

She started to panic. She remembered he brought her to his condo unit because she wanted to drink. She remembered them talking while drinking. Suddenly, she became talkative in front of this man. Much to her dismay, she remembered crying and breaking down in front of him. She was breaking into pieces last night... and in his arms!

Oh, my God!

Angel held her mouth.

Then what happened next, Angel?

What happened after that?

She panicked even more. She tried to recover what really happened last night. She was shock when she remembered that it was her who initiated the kiss first.

"Make me forget, please... Kiss me, Yesung... Kiss me and make me forget..."

She repeated the words several times.

What must Yesung think of her now?

Oh, God, please tell me this isn't happening.

Oh, please, please, please...

She closed her eyes heavily. Angel felt her cheeks are red and burning.

What if Yesung wakes up and she come face to face with him?

No! I'm not yet ready to face him. I'm not yet ready to face what happened between us.

What exactly happened between them last night?

After she kissed Yesung, she really can't remember anything.

Could she... did he... Oh, God!

Angel looked under the blanket. She was relieved to find out she wasn't actually... naked. Thank God she was wearing a shirt. A shirt that was too big for her. A shirt that wasn't hers. She was wearing a shirt and shorts.

And Yesung was wearing his boxers. How could she be careless and impulsive? She checked her body. She was still wearing her undies. But her bra was unhook.

Oh, God, did something happened between her and Yesung? Because she was too much drunk that's why she did horrible things? She remembered she was more aggressive than him. She kissed him first. She commanded and begged for him to kiss her.