Chapter 11

Angel saw her college friend Heidi. She just came back from States. She bought a cake exactly at her bakeshop. They went out on a lunch date and brought her to the restaurant where Yesung took her then. After they ate lunch, they decided to go to her house. As soon as they reached the door, Yesung was entering the restaurant. He was with a woman. Their eyes met. Then her playful eyes looked at him and the woman beside him.

She have long blonde hair, lighter skin and taller than her. Mixed race of Korean and Spanish. She have a deep-set eyes, and a slim body that could pass as a commercial model. Angel couldn't understand why she felt a sudden jealousy. She's not a pessimistic person but at that moment, she felt insecure toward her. Is it because Yesung was holding her hand and they're happily chatting while going inside the restaurant? She felt that Yesung betrayed her.

My God!

How could she feel that way?

They don't have any relationship.

They're just friends.

She felt tremendous pain on her chest when she thought there's a big possibility that she's the girl that Yesung loved and longed for.

"Hi, Angel," Yesung greeted.

"H-hi," she greeted back. "Bye," she quickly said.

Deep inside her, she didn't want to know the girl.

She didn't want to find out, throught Yesung's eyes, that she was the one he had been in love with all these years.

She felt the pain would struck her badly.

Later that night, she can't sleep.

Could she be the one? she kept on asking herself.

The next day, she woke up late and had a late breakfast.

She decided to stay home. Big question running inside her head and needed an answer badly.

Why did she felt that way?

She couldn't be...

Oh, no, she couldn't be!

She leaned on to Yesung that much and she was afraid that he will leave her as soon as the woman finally loved him back.

But then she knew deep inside her that wasn't only the case.

It wasn't as simple as that.

Why does her love life can't be simple and uncomplicated?

Oh, my!

She was now reffering to Yesung as a part of her love life!

Which only meant...

Oh, no!

No, no, no!

Please?

----------

Later that night, Angel was invited by Jongjin and Joy to had dinner in their house and she cheerfully accepted.

She completely forgot that they might invite Yesung too.

He was late but he came anyway.

"I went to your bakeshop before coming here," he said when he sat beside her.

She felt that he wanted to explain why he was late.

She didn't reply.

The whole time they were at that house, as much as possible, she tried to avoid him.

She wanted him to know that she's mad at him.

He came to her again when she was about to leave.