Chapter 7

"About what happened, ahmm, t-three nights ago, I just want you to kno---"

"Angel, we could talk later. For now, let's eat and enjoy the dinner," Yesung interrupted her.

When the waiter served the food, she started their conversation. A while ago, after they ordered the food, he's talking continously. He and Jongjin were always going in that particular restaurant because the food were amazingly delicious. He asked about her mom and dad. Even her business was mentioned by him. He also asked if she baked the cakes personally. She answered him honestly. He poked her favorite topic--- which was about her "baby," her very own bakeshop.

And before she knew it, their dinner had been served. How could she negate that? Angel was surprised when he took her steak and sliced it.

"W-what are you doing?" she said while looking at what he's doing.

"Slicing your steak," he smiled.

"Yeah, I could see that but... why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Why do you have to do that? I can do it." Angel simply looked around to see if the other customers were looking.

And she was right. The little girl on the right side was looking at them. She seemed like ten-years old. She was grinning while looking at Yesung. No doubt the young girl found it sweet! She seemed so happy with Yesung.

"There," Yesung said.

Angel looked back at Yesung.

"Now eat."

"You didn't have to do that, Yesung. You're attracting attention from the customers..." she said annoyingly. He didn't have to be sweet.

Yes, she would admit she found Yesung's gesture sweet, just like what the young girl did. He's the only one who did that to her. Even Jongjin didn't do that when they're eating outside. And she hated herself because she found it sweet!

That's why he had a lot of women around him. He knew how to catch their attention. Well, she was not one of his women so he shouldn't have done that to her.

"I did this so you won't mess your plate," Yesung said to her.

"Next time, Yesung, I'd appreciate it if you mind your own food," she answered irritably.

He grinned. "Why, the lady doesn't want to be treated with sweetness? Is that it, Angel? Or it's just me?"

"Yesung---"

"Well, it's a relief there would be a next time."

Did he say 'next time'? She asked herself. Hah! That was the last time she would come with him to dinner. After what happened between them, they could be at least civil to one another.

When they finished their food, which is really nice and tasty, she started again.

"Now, can we talk?"

"Okay. I'll listen. You first."

"All right." She took a deep breath.

"I want you to know, Yesung, that... what happened between us... I-it shouldn't have happened. It was a mistake and you're not going to be held responsible for it. As a matter of fact, I'm taking all the responsibility. It was not your fault and I want that incident forgotten. I don't want to talk about it after this conversation. Ever. Let's just leave it at that and... and move on with our lives."

She sighed. Thank God she was able to finish everything she had to say without making a fool out of herself. Yesung was looking at her waiting for her other thoughts.