Chapter 2

A few days later we had reached Korea, after the busy flight, which lasted more than ten hours ...

But that effort was worth it because we were actually here in Korea. Just in the first week we started to look for jobs. In the end, all these long years served in school are worth something.

Already installed in the apartment, we went to see the tourist areas of the country, which many of them had only been appreciated by dramas. The advantage we had was we knew a bit of Korean; some more than others, in addition to English. Today, we decided to climb the tower Seoul. It was really tall, for it had many stories ... but that didn't stop us from going.

So, we strive to see which of the 4 of us came faster, something like a race. In the end, Hazel won because she cheated, she used the elevators.

Krystal then suggested we go to eat at a restaurant like a reward because we got up there, so we did it.

We got to the restaurant, after choosing one among many that fit our budget. There were quite a few people in the restaurant, however, this was not as crowded as I expected, to be located in one of the most visited tourist areas of Korea I would've imagined it was crowded.

After locating a free place for the four of us, we were seated. Rachell was on my left side, Hazel was in front of me and Krystal was in front of Rachell. After settling, we ordered the food.

While we waited, I was starting to feel strange ... because even looking everywhere, I felt something ... or someone, as if they were watching me with great curiosity and interest. That made me feel uncomfortable.

I was apparently the only one who felt that way, because they were relaxed ... except Krystal who was a little more observant of the ordinary. Seeing her so quiet, I was curious to noticed her expression and saw she had a smile from ear to ear and a cross to both.

What was she looking at?

I wasn't going to ask because I was sure that she wouldn't answer me. After a while the food came and we started to eat.

It was that time, while eating, my curiosity to turn my head to see a certain area, on my shoulders.
When I realized what I saw, I opened my eyes to maximum capacity to make sure of what I saw. There, eating alone, with the mask down, so he could eat, was Jeon Jungkook. I denied it in my head multiple times, "Jeon Jungkook couldn't be in the same restaurant as we are", I thought to myself,

I had to be dreaming.

Therefore I stared at him, at which cause what I least wanted. Our eyes met, while I wonder if he was the one who stared at me a while ago. Apparently he did, then quickly he put a finger on his lips as a signal for silence, but my cheeks were slightly pink. I, so mesmerized and cheeks flushed at him, nodded slightly and turned to continue eating my lunch.

"Maybe it's someone who look like him" - I told myself as I was eating, starting to feel hot.

- (Y / N), are you okay? Your face is all red- Krystal asked noticing my expression and her voice was mischievous, so it made me suspect that she knew, like me, that it was Jungkook. Because if it was not him, why would he tell me to shut up?

-Yes I am. The food is this spicy- I excused myself to get out of my thoughts and I was sure that she didn't believe me.

So I could see as she looked over to where Kook was and looked at me again. She was planning something, for as she drummed her fingers on the table. The funniest thing was that Hazel and Rachell had not noticed anything because both of them got up to go to the bathroom.

My doubts grew when I saw Krystal stand up for a moment to the counter, but with something in her hand. When she arrived there, she approached one of the employees and gave her a business card. I had doubt of who it was, since all of us had one.

When the brunette sat, I saw her eyes followed the employee, so I did too; the curiosity killed me. The clerk gave him the card and Jungkook reviewed with great curiosity and looked at Krystal, after the employee pointed to her and left.

The black-haired (Krystal) turn and pointed to me. Then Kook looked at me and gave me a coy smile.

It was there when I understood that the card was mine!

I turned my head, as I had much embarrassment and my face was extremely red. While I wanted the ground to swallow me up, Krystal had a triumphant smile, as she had also seen the alleged Jungkook, made and interact with me, even had my phone number.

I was sure she did it with every intention, for she knew that Jungkook was my bias. I didn't know if I wish it were or were not. I expected not to call me, it would be even worse.

What a shame!
--------
Hey! 😊

We are a group of writers dedicated on writing BTS fanfics

Please visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/KiHaNeul/

Thanks for reading!

-KimHaNeul