Chapter 3

After that incident in the restaurant, a week passed. Luckily, the supposed Jungkook had not called me, which was a relief. But, on the other hand, I still had the question in my head if it was really him.

But, why did he command me to remain silent?

When Rachel and Hazel knew what had happened during their absence at lunch, they almost fainted because they also wanted to see him and of course, talk to him, if given the opportunity ...

Since then, the girls would mentioned at every opportunity what happened to just see my blush to laugh. I did'nt understand what my face had that was so funny, but I just followed the flow and tried to "laugh".

In other subjects, 2 weeks has passed ... and I still didn't get a job ...

Until today in the morning. They called me just for a photo shoot but they would pay me well. I was nervous, very nervous; I didn't know if I was dreaming and thought I would've had a heart attack. It was all because the company I was working on today was none other than Big Hit Entretaiment ... I would photograph my favorite group!

But, more questions came to my mind, when something inside me told me that it was Jungkook who had called, but I gave credit on my resume that had achieved such success, even if I had such a hunch.

I hoped my "Army" side was useful and wouldn't make me make mistakes ... very embarrassing.
...
The least I expected was that the photo shoot was on the beach, where I had to restrain myself not to "Fangirl".

Why?

Because Now I found myself photographing Jimin, leaving his whole body incredibly exposed, it would be used for a new album.

I was sure that the fans would love that album, because I as a fan was loving the concept.

I held my emotion by bitting my lips, for it was something the Army knew well.

And what was not to get excited about, having faced the muscular Jimin posing in front of the camera, literally in front of you. When I finished with him, I set out to look at the photos, to which I blushed for.

They looked very well, I was only missing six of them. I could hear Jimin retreating for the next guy to pass.

"I'm ready" he said, and I didn't even know who he was. I just saved the photos to continue the session. When I saw the viewfinder ... Kook had no shirt ... and ... was no longer a child, but a man with his body well defined with a typical smile of a gentlemen.

My eyes opened at full capacity and my heart began to throb loudly. Surely my face must have been red.

"Let's begin," I said, nervous about his presence and the rest of the members, the rest of the recording crew and Jungkook noticed. The group began to murmur and Kookie sighed, apparently relieved by what he had done.

Then the session began with him and I was dying. And it was weirder, when I saw how he posed so naturally. When he bit his lip, when he looked at the camera seductively, when he stroked his hair, when he made hearts with his hands ... that made me blush and I felt my cheeks burn. Well, he was ... well, my Bias, and I had him in front of me.

I was melting away there and he seemed to notice it, just like the rest of the group. I wanted to die of embarrassment, I look like a fool.

I wanted the ground to swallow me up and not return me to the dry land. When I finished, after doing the rest of the other members, I left quickly from there when they immediately gave me my payment.

What a shame!
...

When I got home, I told Krystal what happened to me, who looked at me with wide eyes, as she was surprised, as well as excited. She hoped it was all great, but no. I told her the embarrassment that had happened and although for a moment she laughed, then she just finish listening to me.

-Krystal, I do not want to go back to work- I confessed to my friend, after completing my long history.

"Of course you're going to come back!" She told me encouragingly, but it didn't help me in the least. "Come back, you'll see that everything will go better for you, maybe you'll be surprised tomorrow. Besides, it's your favorite group! ... And you'll be close to your bias - by saying that last one, she winked at me in a biting voice.

I looked at her, sighing at what she had said, I wanted to think that what she said was true.

"I would see",I replied. I will take the decision tomorrow ...