Chapter 6

While Elizabeth was crying and Sebastian was trying to comfort her and failing at that. He just had a idea that might make her feel better. However, it may not work but it was worth a shot right? "Excuse me My Lady, would you like to stay here just for one night?" Sebastian ask her, Lizzy eyes brighten up slightly. "R-Really...?" Sebastian nodded his head and he help Lizzy stand up and she was calm now, no more crying for now. She decided to wonder around the old manor. Everything was dusty, nothing really was there, however she wonder were the servants were. She didn't let that bother her, she opened a door leading to Ciel's room. She went over to his bed, she sat down make dust get on her bright colorful dress, she didn't care. She look around the room, dull. She got up after a few minutes, she pick up a letter and something fell from it. She pick it up and look at the back, the date was badly fated, she couldn't make it out.

She turned the photo around to look at it. She smiled a little from seeing it. It was, Ciel's father, mother, Ciel and her. They all had smiles on their faces, she remember when they took this photo. It was a family photo they took a long time ago, she remember it. How she wish she could see Ciel smile, and laugh...at least before he was gone. She held the photo close to her chest and layed down. As she did so dust came up from the bed and up into the air like dirty snow was falling. She closed her eyes and soon she fell asleep. She had a dream about her and Ciel, but soon it turned into one hell of a nightmare. It was there wedding day, Ciel and her was stand there getting ready to say their 'I do's'. But before that she saw something go down Ciel's chin from the side of his lips.

She look at it a tab closer, it was blood. She look down panicking, seeing how her roses were no longer white like pure snow, now turn blood red. She look at her dress seeing how it was splash with blood. She look to the side to see everyone however, they were all pilled up dead. She was breathing heavy dropping the flowers onto the ground. The darkness surround her, she look seeing red eyes. She heard it say, "How do you think I'm gone for good?" It ask. It had Ciel's voice. As Elizabeth woke up, in her own sweat her heart racing. She look at the photo she had to her chest, just the same as she saw it. She got up and saw a tray next to her bed, it had her favorite food. She saw a letter it was from Sebastian. He just said he be back to get her when she's ready to go back. All she had to do was call his name. She smiled at the sweet letter.

Sebastian was sweeter than he was before. She couldn't explain how kind he was. He's words and voice comfort her. She listen to him sing, and watch him play the piano. She blush thinking about him a lot more than any master should. She shook her head and closed her eyes. She got up walking down the hall. She went down the stairs and went outside where the garden was. More likely it was over grown with vines, roots and everything else. She heard a tree branch break and she look over where the sound was, she saw someone ran very quickly only seeing their foot. She tried to follow them only ended up following them into the woods. Now she was lost. Just great. She opened her mouth to call for Sebastian only being stop from being hit in the head. She fell down, only remembering seeing a man with blue gray hair.