05

Daisy POV

We were ready to go get the viberanum. Pietro grabbed Wanda bridal style and I got on his back then he ran to the place where the viberanum is. When he stop I got off his back and we went inside the building and stayed in the shadows. I guess the guy knew we were there because he was about to shoot us until Pietro grabbed the gun and disable it putting the bullets in a straight line. "Ahh struckers experiments.......want some Candy?" He said. I didn't listen to him after that because he was talking about his fear cuttlefish. "Unless you going to make me see a giant cuttlefish I know you don't mean business. I talk to the man in charge." He said. Then Ultron fly's in and says "There is no MAN in charge. Let's talk business." "What do you want." He said. "Viberanum." Ultron said. "It cost billions." He said. "Now so are you. Like I always say 'keep your friends rich and your enemies rich you'll soon find out which is which.'" Ultron said. "Stark." The guy said. "What" Ultron asked. "Stark used to say that to me. Your one of his." The guy replied. Ultron was about to have a temper tantrum right here. One guy got his gun out but Wanda stopped him. There was to other guys I stopped them too.

 There was to other guys I stopped them too

Then Ultron cut off the guys arm. I went to Pietro and put my head in his chest. "Why he had to be so violent?" I whisper to Pietro. He didn't answer. "Don't compare me with Stark. Stark he's a sickness." Ultron said. "Ah junior you going to break your old mans heart." Tony said.