10

Daisy POV
After we got dress. They told us there name because I didn't know them.
Captain America - Steve Rodger
Black widow - Natasha Romanoff
Hulk- Bruce Banner
Iron man- Tony Stark
Hawkeye - Clint Barton

Steve was giving us a speech. After his speech we are ready to get everyone out of sokovia. I got at least 20 people out.  I ran to Pietro so that I know he's alright. When I got there he was shooting the ceiling of the police station. "Are you OK." He asked me. "Yea. It just didn't think you knew how to work a gun." I said surprised. He was grinning when I said that I hugged him. After we were done hugging I got Pietro's back and he took me to the core. They was saying something about the core. We begin to fight.

After that long fight Wanda wanted us to go and get everyone out. After a few minutes I went to  Clint because  he was trying to get a kid out of a huge rock. Then Ultron came in with this huge helicopter that shoots bullets.

"Pietro please wake up please." I begged. "Daisy your the best sister anyone can ever have. I wanted to save you from all this danger but sometimes you have to die to save someone. Tell Wanda that I love her she was a wonderful sister." He told me I was crying my eyes out. Wanda might be even more sad. I went with Clint where he put Pietro down. I look down and I see my arms are bruised. I was feeling dizzy. I fainted.

Six months later
I open my eyes to see Wanda sitting next to me crying her eyes out. "Wanda?" I asked. She looked up and hugged me. " I'm glad you are awake." She said so happy. "Where's Pietro?" I asked. Her smiled turned into a frown. "He's in a coma. " "Oh at least I still got you." I said. We were called for an avenger meeting. Steve came in and said "Avengers Ass-" he looked shocked. I turned around and see Pietro. "PIETRO!!!!!!" Me and Wanda yelled and gave him a hugged. "How are you Alive?" Steve asked. "You said if they kill you walk it off." He said. I laughed at his reply. After that day I didn't know what was going to come next.