09

Daisy POV
I see Wanda rush up to me and Pietro while Captain America put his hand to his ear. "Guys tony has the cradle." Wanda said to us. Me and Pietro eyes widen because Wanda told us that she saw annihilation. "We have to get there and stop Stark." I said. They nod.

Few minutes later

We are here. When we got there Captain America said "I'm only going to say this once shut it down." "What about nonce." Tony said. "You don't know what you're doing." Captain America said. "And you do..... You sure that witch isn't in your head." Hulk said referring to Wanda. "Look I know your mad." Wanda said. "Oh we are way past that... I can choke the living out of you without changing a shade." Hulk said to her. While everybody was arguing Pietro took out all the plugs and said "Now what you were saying. Then an arrow came out through the glass and Pietro fall while me and Wanda yelled "PIETRO!!!!!" Then a fight broke out I was going to hit tony but I guess he thought faster because he put this metal iron man colored box I couldn't see what was going on but I could hear. Get her out of there. I hear Pietro said. I didn't feel so good anymore. I was about to faint until the box was not on me nomore. I took a deep breath and got a hug from my siblings. I glared at tony because of that I could have died. Anyway Thor ran In then made the person in the cradle come to life. When it came to life he started to attack us. Then stop at a Window then came back down. I wasn't listening to the conversation that much but I did see vision cares Thor's hammer. Everybody was like 'what.' Captain America said to get ready for a fight so we did.

' Captain America said to get ready for a fight so we did

This is what I'm wearing.