07

Wanda POV

I was all right I was hoping to get a hug from Daisy but when I turned around and I don't see her. "Pietro." I said. "Yes." He said. "Where's Daisy?" I asked. He looked disappointed. "They got her before I can get her." He said sad. "Don't worry we'll get her back." I said. "Wanda I don't like see her hurt or taken away from us.........from me." Pietro said. I get that because those two bond a lot over the years. They understand each other more than I understand them. I nod my head at Pietro. "Then we will get her back but until then let's finish the plan. I want the big one." I said to him. Pointing to hulk.

Daisy POV

I feel something lifts and silence. I open my eyes and see that I am in a plane. I got up and see the avengers looking at me. I looked at them strangely. "What." I said to them. "You've finally woke up." Steve said.  "Yeah and?" I said irritated. "We can finally ask some questions." Tony said. We land to this place. It looked like a barn. We all walk out and they knock on the door I stayed in the shadows were I won't be seen. This pregnant woman came out and said hi and kiss Hawkeye. I was angry at them because they took me away from my family. I see my arms wrapped in a cast of some sort.

I remember my arms bruised not broken

I remember my arms bruised not broken. Then I see captain America coming towards Me. "I know you scared and you miss your siblings but why are you guys going against us?" He asked. "Because Tony killed my parents. My parents died knowing I hated them I was a brat back then." I said almost about to cry. "Sometimes I wish I can tell them that I love them." I added. He nod at me then left. Then he came back with Hawkeye. "He's going to take you to Stark tower and put you in a cell." Captain America said while pointing to Hawkeye.

Few hours later

We got out the plane and put me in a cell. He left and went back to his wife. I was horrible sad because I hate being in cell it reminds of when I was in H.Y.D.R.A. I did what I thought was the best thing to do. Sing. ( A/N listen to the lyrics  and do some of the movement. I couldn't find a video with just lyrics. This song was originally made for FNAF sister location. So yeah let's get started.)