•13•

♛♚Joker's POV♚♛
I hated seeing my Sapphire like this and once I find out who this person is I will have them hunted down and tortured until they die a long, slow, painful death. I know how much she loved that cat and someone went and took it away from her.

"I think I know who it is" her words were shaking from crying. "I think its...my ex Black shadow" she continued. I heard of him he wasn't we in Gotham before he was in another city San Angeles. Milo never told me she went there or that she was ever there. She probably didnt tell me because she was trying to get away from him and he was apart of her past and she didnt want to bring him up.

♕♔Milo's POV♔♕
As much as I didn't want to believe it, it was Black Shadow. I mean who else knew my old nick name and would sign with the letters 'BS'. How did Black Shadow find me, well he is the stalker type so it should be know surprise as to how he would find me.

Flash Back~

I ran away before Trey could follow.

"Why can't you just get it through your head that I don't want you anymore!'' I yelled at Black Shadow. Black Shadow and I were partners in crime. They said we were perfect for each other because we wreaked chaos on San Angeles but yet know one knew who we were. But I knew his identity and he knew mine.

"Milo just come with me and we can be happy together" he begged.

"How can say that after you cheated on me three times!" I can admit I should have left him the first time he cheated but there was some type of charm he had and I could have left that.

"Why do you even try to run away I find you anyway it may take days, months, even years but I still find you" he said as I walked out my house with some of my thing.

"Your sick" I spoke as I got into my car. I had to go back to Gotham, that was the only place he can't find me. While Lyssa was just heading up to everyone's hit list I left to San Angeles. When I  was in San Angeles I met Trey
Black Shadow he was everything I thought I need until he cheat on me with three over lady villains in the city.

Flash Back Over~

"He's going to do something else to me he knows all my weaknesses" my voice  shook as more tears came out my eyes.

"Listen I won't let him hurt you Sapphire" Joker said before kissing my forehead. All the scenarios played out in my head. What if he takes me or he kills me on the spot or...or he takes Joker and kills him. 

"He found me just like he said he would all them years ago" I wiped the tears out my face.

Time Skip~

It has been three days since Trey  killed Moon. I felt scared for those days. Joker was out trying to find Trey. I went down stairs to go get something to eat when I seen a note on the kitchen table.
'Angelface I'm going to stop by  and pay you a visit soon so dont go anywhere'  as soon as I read the note I panicked. I didn't know what to do I just ran upstairs and the only thing I thought to make me feel better was to draw a picture. The drawing was to crowns a king and queens crown for me and Joker. After an hour I got the picture done and at the bottom of the drawing I wrote 'Were not perfect but I guess our flaws are what make us good for each other' after writing that I went down stairs and I  looked at the front door and it was open then everything went black.

When I woke up I was tyed to chair in a big empty warehouse and there was only a single light and it over me. Foot steps were heard in the distance and then I seen him.

"Angelface don't you just look as pretty as ever" he said with a creep smile.

♛♚Joker's POV♚♛

For the past three I have been trying to find this Black Shadow guy and I had no luck. Emerald has been a reck. She has been crying herself to sleep. When she would sleep in my bed with me its she would hold on to me for dear life. I knew the only reason why she was so sad was because she didn't want to lose me but she didn't know that my biggest fear was to lose her. Seeing her like this made me feel an emotion I never felt before I-I don't know how to explain it.

I went to the hideout  to check on Milo but when I got there the house was a mess and stuff was everywhere. My fear was coming true. I checked everywhere in the hideout, rooms were trashed from my fit of rage I had. The last place I checked was her room. When I get in there it was spotless and she wasn't there. I looked around and tried to feel like I would find her but it was know use. While looking I seen something on her desk it was a drawing of a king and queens crown and at the bottom it had a sentence and after reading the sentence I slid down the wall I was leaning up against and all of a sudden my eyes started to burn. I put my face in my hand and I felt water slid down my cheeks 'am I crying' was what came into mind as I thought I had lost Milo. I Couldn't just give up I had to go find her, so I got up and got into my car and started looking everywhere this son of a bitch could have been.

♕♔Milo's POV♕♔

"What do you want from me" I spat. He walked closer to me revealing that he was holding a knife.

"What do I want from you? I simply want dead" he said as he started to carve some type of smile on each side of my face. It wasn't so deep that it cut through to my mouth but it was deep enough to leave a scar. Blood was dripping from my face as I looked up at him.

"Kill me a-atleast I will get to see my sister again'' I spat out blood as I spoke.

"Oh I'm not going to kill you just yet" he wiped the tear that was on my face and gave me a creepy smile. "I'm going to torture you for all those year you were hiding from me and having me look for you" he started to dig the knife in my thigh. As he proceeded to stab me I black out. As I was I thought is this how it will all end.

I feel very proud of myself for this chapter I know I know why did I give Milo Joker scars well it has a lot to do with something that may happen later on in the book but hey that's it for this chapter
~ Kiaira😇🌺🍦