•18•

After an hour or two of talking to Maci and trying to handle our powers we left, but Maci she didn't want to ride in the car she wanted to walk. I my sister and when she wants to be alone I just let her be. I learned I had to keep my anger under control because it would get really ugly. Holding balls of fire wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

"Milo do you know what we could do with this. We were already unstoppable but now we could get rid of the bats" J said as I pulled up to the hideout. He was outside waiting for me.

"I don't know I literally just discovered this power and I don't even know if I have more" I spoke.

"Emerald if you could master this and we get rid of the Bat we could finally rule over our kingdom and I have been talking to a guy who wants Superman dead and he has a plan to bring them both down" he said excitedly. J had wanted to take batman down since the beginning of time and he seen this as his chance and I couldn't just kill that for him.

"The Clown Prince of Crime and Lyssa The Goddess of Insanity ruling over Gotham I can't be mad at that. I guess I will help you with this big plan of yours"

"I knew you would" Joker kissed me."We meet with my friend tomorrow morning so be ready Dollface" I smiled at my old nickname.

Time Skip~

Joker didn't say exactly what time I had to be ready he just said be ready in the morning. It was like 10:35 and I had must got the shower and picked out my outfit. Ripped jeans and a 'Crazy Beautiful' sweatshirt with Adidas was the outfit of the day. I went downstairs and to see Joker and a man with long blonde hair with brown eyes. When I got a better look I could see that the man was Lex Luther.

"Lexxy here is my friend that I was talking about. This is Ly-" Joker was cut off.

"Lyssa the goddess of insanity it's a pleasure to meet you my dear" Lex greeted me. Joker shot Lex a glare when he said the words 'my' and 'dear' not the best choice of words. "Well we should get to planning" Lex looked over at Joker and and saw his glare.

I didn't pay attention much to the all the planning I mainly just played with fire. Joker had to tell me to pay attention most of the time. Every onces in a while I would Lex staring at me and I definitely saw Joker have a hint of anger in his eye when Lex would look at me.

Time skip~

After planning for what felt like hours of planning Lex hung out with us for a little bit it was fun. Then Lex left and that was when Joker started to rethink working Lex.

"Emerald I think we're gonna have to stop project Kill Bat" he turned to look at me.

"Why would you want to do that? Killing Batman is what basically dream of you can't just give that up" I spoke.

"It's Lex. How you seen the way he looks at and then he called you dear and my dear at that" Joker get angry talking about it.

"Aww Big Bad Joker is scared that his gem is going to be taken away" I joked.

"Yes. My gem is going to be taken away" I walked up to him and hugged.

"No one is going to take your gem" I explained. Then my phone buzzed in my back pocket, I had got a text from Lex which read

"Lyssa it's Lex meet me at the park that has the best scenery in town"

I knew exactly which park he was talking about.

"Well guess I'm going to the park" I said while looking at my phone.

"With who?" Joker asked.