•32•

The girls just got home after Lex picked them up.

"Mommy, Damian gave me his dad's phone number so he can come over and play with me" Opal smiled.

"Ok baby, I'll call and see if Damian could play today" I said.

"Mommy when are we going to see Daddy?" Opal asked.

That hit me a little bit.

"You and your sisters will see Daddy soon how about you go play for right now with your sisters"

I sat there think that I was so caught up with my own sadness that I forget about my kids my own kids sadness in this.

I got up to go and find lLex. Luckily Lex was in the kitchen down stairs.

"Hey Lex could I talk to you" I smiled.

"Yea, what is it" he said cheerfully.

"I wanted to say I was sorry for lashing out on you the other day and I didn't mean to let my anger out on you" I said.

"Don't be that wasn't you full of rage that was anything but you Milo" He smiled at me.

"I don't know what happened I was just some where else" I spoke sadly.

"Milo that wasn't you you don't have to say sorry" Lex smiled.

"Well then I wanted to know if I could have a play date for the girls here today" I asked.

"Sure anything for the girls" Lex said.

I walk out the kitchen and went back upstairs to the room. What was I doing oh yeah calling my daughter's friends parents. I grabbed the nite off of the nightstand that was next to the bed.

I waited for someone to answer the phone.

"Hello" a very British voice said.

"Hello I am Milo my daughter's name is Opal and her and Damian are in the same class at school and there friends, but Opal wants to have play date with Damian today if that is ok" I spoke politely something I almost never hear from me.

"Why yes I will inform Damian's father" he said.

I told the British man Lex's temporary address.

Now it was time to wait for the play date.

Time Skip~

I went downstairs when I heard the door.

"Opal your friend is here" I called and Opal came from upstairs.

Opal wanted to open the door so I let her opened the door. The little boy must be Damian and his parent was Bruce Wayne.

Thanks to Joker I know who Bruce Wayne is the Bats. I froze for a little bit. Opal already let Damian in and were upstairs.

"Mr. Bruce Wayne never thought I would stand face to face to the Batman" I said.

"Don't do this here, Lyssa" he said.

"Oh shit at least I am still some what well known" I said sarcastically.

"If you let Joker near my son i'l-" I cut him off mid sentence.

"He is not here don't worry, I would think you of all people would have seen his news broadcast" I laughed.

"I did" he said.

"Well then you should know that Siren is like queen or something but we all know who is really up there right Bats" I smiled wickedly.

"Should really need to stop before I make you" Brice said while turning and walking back to his car.