Racing Fast

***Liam***
***A Few Weeks Later ***

It has been a few weeks after my whole family was teasing me about me and Candy. They keep telling me that me amd Candy will end up together but that won't happen because she works for me .

I don't want to tell them my feelings for Candy cause I am unsure of them . It is really weird .
I don't know why I am feeling this way but lately I can't control it . Sometimes I feel like I just want to tell her how I feel .

But I can't . Emily and I are going good . We are still trying to forget what happened between us but other than that we are great.
Liz , Alex ,Emily and Kat have been gone for a few weeks now . Alex had some things planned for them only so they went to do it .

My dad took my mother , Aiden and Tiff to some work events to see if they would like to take over the  company one day.

So it is only me and Candy . And I was really nervous to be alone with her . I have been alone with her but not when I think I had feelings for her . It was really weird .
I got up and did my morning stuff and went downstairs . Then Candy came downstairs and I made breakfast and we ate .

I then went to my secret place. After a few hours , I decided to go cheek on Candy .
I went out and started to look for Candy . I saw her in bed , reading a book.
"Hey , I was calling you ".
"I didn't hear ".
"I thought you left ".
"No . Why were calling me ?".

"Because , your father left you work ".
"Ughh ".
"Enjoy ".
"Whatever ".
After hours of working , I finally finished the work I had to do.
I got up and saw Candy sleeping .
I went  downstairs to watch some TV . When Candy came down she ahd just was  finished sleeping .

"Liam , I'm hungry ".
"I can cook or we can  order something ". I suggested .
"Your choice ".
"Okay ".
I got up and went to the kitchen and made food.
When we finished eating I went back to my secret place and stayed there until it was late in the night.

I went back to my room and saw Candy still up .
"What are you doing up ".
"Aha". She screamed .
"Sorry ".
"I was looking for you . Your parents called ".
"Ohh okay ".

"Why are still up ? ".
"I have been trying to fall asleep with the TV on but I just can't ".
I turned off the TV and went into bed with Candy .
She went away from me and said "I don't like it ".
"Well too bad , I'm  your remedy ".

"Since when did you become so cocky ?". Candy asked cuddling with me now. 
"I don't know ".
"And one more thing. Why is your heart beating so fast ?".
"Wait , you can feel my heart beat ?". I said sitting up in bed .

Candy did the same and said "Yeah , are you okay ?".
"Yeah ".
"Then why is your heart beating so fast ".
Ugh.  This is what I mean when I can't control my feelings around Candy .
Are they really this strong ?
"I don't know ". I lied
"I don't bite ".
"I know . Let's go to sleep ".

My heart beat went back to normal and I couldn't fall asleep because my mind was racing about Candy . After awhile , my brain got tried and I slept off .

------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?
Is it good that Liam is falling in love with another women ?
Is he going to confess his feelings for Candy soon ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl