Stranded

I rode my bike down the rocky shore to the aqua oceans that developed a rushing sound that calmed me. The rocks turned into white sand and I parked my bike on a bike rack. I grabbed my beach bag and walked down the boardwalk to the beach. This, the sand, the waves, the people here in Hawaii, they were part of my home. And I loved every minute of it. I walked onto the beach with my blond wavy hair looking perfect in the blazing sun. My rash guard covered up her swimsuit. I grabbed my board from the holder and took it to a clear spot in the white sand. I sat my towel down and lathered sunscreen all over my body. I pulled my hair back in a braid.

The waves were really big and the flag was red. I knew I wasn't really supposed to be in the water, the red flag meant the torrent and waves were really strong. Oh well, I thought to myself. I climbed upon my board and started to paddle through the huge waves. I was experienced enough to paddle around, or under them. I got out far enough to have a chance to get a good wave. I was sitting there waiting, I waited until I saw a wave form big enough in the background, I prepared myself. My fault was not knowing how big this wave was. When it got close I looked behind me. I was too late to realize how large this wave was. I started to paddle then, getting enough speed, I stood on my orange board. As I was riding I looked down, I gasped, this wave was huge! I was on a fifty foot wave, riding towards the shore at an uncontrollable speed. I was trying to decide if I should bail or not. My choice was one sided, the waves took me down. I fell down into the crystal clear water. The force of the fall knocked the breathe out of me. I was pushed down deep, and I struggled for breathe. I finally surfaced, but I gasped at what I saw, I was about 100 yards away from were I started. I was right in the path of the rip tide. I tried to yell for help but I got a mouthful of water. I chocked on the water. I sputtered for my breathe. Once I regained my breathe I tried to swim back, but the tide pulled me farther as I swam out. I got so frustrated and scared that it took me a while to notice that my board was still hooked to my ankle, I grabbed onto it and I was pleased to not have to fight my weight in this water. I grabbed on so tight my knuckles turned white. I pulled myself onto my orange board. I sat there, searching the horizon for any kind of life. I started to cry, I was so scared. At least out here the weather isn't bad, I thought to myself.

That night was when I got truly scared. Just thinking about what creatures lay in the dark abyss under me gave me a heart attack. I lay on my board stiff. I don't dare move a muscle and risk being seen by a creature. I don't know how but I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a start. I looked around me. I sat on my board. The hot sun beating down my back. The water was light blue again.i looked around for some kind of life or land. I looked around me. I sat there on my board for about four hours. I was so hot by afternoon I had no choice but to take a swim.i hopped in the water soaking myself I was careful not to drink any of the water. Almost everybody knew that salt water would kill you faster than anything if you are lost. 

I continued this throughout the day, but regreted it when it came night. When the moon came out i got very cold. i hadn't had water in about a day in a half and i was starting to feel it. my brain became washy and my hands started to shake. I concentrated on getting home. 

The next afternoon i sufered very greatly from dehydration. My lips chapped I tried to fix it by licking them, but that didn't do any good. I was forced to lay down. I felt my cheeck sizzling in the heat. I decided to to take a swim. I jumped in the water. The water rippled around me. I liked the feeling of cool water on my flesh but i knew if i didnt get some water in my body soon i wouldnt survive these next few days. I pulled myself back on my orange board and looked into the deep blue. My dark brown eyes closed, and I allowed myself to drift off to sleep.

i sputtered on water, i opened my eyes, too late to realize my mistake, the salt water burned my eyes, I swam up. When I reached the surface i gasped for my breathe. When I looked up I gasped, land, but when i tried to move i realized how bad my dehydration was. I was starting to see stars but I pushed them away, I used all my strenght left to get to the land. When I got on the sandy shore i blacked out.