Chapter 3

Via's POV

I was extremely nervous to meet everyone. I struggled to find an outfit that covered all my scars, finally settling on a deep red sweater, skinny jeans, and white converse. I accessorized with cute feather earrings.

As I waited with the boys for everyone to arrive, I got more and more scared

As I waited with the boys for everyone to arrive, I got more and more scared. What if they didn't like me? As if he could read my thoughts, Taylor looked at me and said, "Don't worry. I'm sure everyone will love you. Especially my little sister Julia. I bet you guys will be great friends." I smiled a little bit and turned as the first car rolled into the driveway. "Mom!" Cam ran to the car as it pulled to a stop. I shied away, hiding behind Hayes because he was the closest. "Come meet Via!" Cam pulled his mom and another young woman towards me. Hayes gently pushed me towards them.

The younger one immediately pulled me into a huge hug. "I'm so glad to meet you! Cam's been telling us a lot about you." I smiled weakly. "Um.. Hey?" The older woman was grinning so much, I thought her face would break. "Olivia, you're so beautiful!" I looked down. "Hey, mom." A tear rolled down my cheek. "Why would you leave me?" My mother gasped. "I didn't know. You're father told me you died as a baby. By the time I found out the truth, it was too late. We didn't know where you were." She hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry."We stood like that for a about a minute before Cam yelled, "Let's get this party started!"

As people filed into the house, I met all of the boys' families. All of a sudden Taylor ran over to me with a girl who looked about my age. "Hey Via, come meet my sister, Julia!" Julia was about my height, maybe a little taller, with ice blue eyes and light brown hair. She was dressed in a floral crop top and high waisted jean shorts.

"Omg, I'm Julia! It's so nice to meet you!" I smiled shyly

"Omg, I'm Julia! It's so nice to meet you!" I smiled shyly. "Hey, I'm Via." She hugged me. "We are gonna be such good friends! By the way, I love your outfit." I smiled wider. "Thanks, I love yours."

Taylor walked away, calling over his shoulder, "Go hang out! Have fun!" I looked at everyone. "Wanna go up to my room?" Julia nodded enthusiastically. "Yea!" We went upstairs and talked for a long time.