KiSeobWoon ~♡

Pairing:Dongwoon x Kikwang (KiWoon)

Summary: Kikwang and yoseob love to hang out and do things with the needy maknae Dongwoon, they both like spending time with  Dongwoon . Its almost  (Kiseobwoon).

YS: “Kiki, can you pour me a glass of milk?” pouts cutely from the kitchen table*

KK: grins* “chocolate or strawberry, Seobie?”

YS: takes a bite of his banana* “chocolate please?”

KK: pours Yoseob a glass and joins him at the kitchen table…opening his mouth for a bite of Yoseob’s banana*

KK: “why must your schedule be different than mine?”

YS: sips his chocolate milk* “I think manager did it on purporse*

KK: "dont know why but" leans in to whisper so the others can’t hear* …I’m paired with Woonie today…I can’t guarantee nothing will happen”

YS: smirks and faces Kikwang…whispering* “only if I get the same opportunity later?”

~~~~~~The group mates have no idea what the two are whispering about, but they seem happy being back together, which means fewer problems within the group.~~~~~~

KK: waiting with Doojoon, Junhyung, and Dongwoon backstage before they begin filming for a TV show*  “I’m so borrrreeeeddddd…”

DW: stares at Kikwang, smiling*

KK: moves to sit beside Dongwoon*

DW: “too bad Yoseob isn’t here to entertain you”

KK: grins while getting an idea…places his hand on Dongwoon’s leg* “you know...” leans forward whispering* “…we don’t need Yoseob to have a good time”

DW: freezes* “hyung, what are you saying?”

KK: breathes out, licking his lips* “Seobie said it was okay for us to have fun together” grins wider, raising an eyebrow*

DW: gulps* “you mean now?”

KK: nods once, grabbing Dongwoon’s hand and pulls him from the couch, leading him out of the waiting room as the other two members watch curiously*

DW: completely forgets they only have a short time before filming starts*

KK: pulls Dongwoon into the room and locks the door…turns to push Dongwoon against the wall crashing their lips together…pulling back after a minute breathless* “I’ve wanted to taste your lips all morning”

DW: chuckles* “that’s amusing because I’ve wanted to taste something else of yours all morning”

KK: “and what exactly is that?”

DW: trails his hands from Kikwang’s back and waist to the front of his pants…leans in to suck on Kikwang’s neck and ear* 

KK: only moans in response to Dongwoon’s  touch*

DW: moves Kikwang so that his back is against the wall and lowers himself to his knees, undoing Kikwang’s pants in the process pulling them down showing Kikwang’s erection* “looks like your excited Kiki”

KK: moans loudly* as dongwoons takes kikwangs erection in his mouth

DW: sucks, licks, Kikwang’s erection, *

KK: inhales clenching his fingers on Dongwoon’s shoulders because he doesn’t want to mess up the maknae’s newly styled hair* “oh…Woonie…god!”

DW: chuckles around Kikwang erection causing vibrations to pleasure Kikwang further…pulls back to sucks Kikwang’s cock hard and fast …finally taking Kikwang’s erection deep into his mouth, he places his hands on Kikwang’s waist and sucks until Kikwang reaches his limits*

KK: sweating slightly, panting hard, slides down the wall and to his knees in order to be eye to eye with Dongwoon* “you are fucking amazing” kisses Dongwoon and tastes himself on Dongwoon’s lips and tongue*

DW: sighs * “you taste better than I imagined…I was upset when you didn’t let me taste you yesterday”

KK: “I’m sorry…I was being selfish yesterday, even though everything we did was supposed to be for you”

DW: shakes his head* “I feel like you two have done more than enough for me…I feel like I owe you far more than just a quick blowjob”

KK: places his hand on Dongwoon’s cheek* “don’t worry…there will be plenty of times for you to make it up to us”

DW: laughs* “I look forward to them”

KK: blushes* and grins

KK & DW: straighten themselves up and try to look as if nothing happened upon exiting the room*

 THE END~

I HOPE U ENJOYED ^_*

Actually its not the the end i will make the part two which contains Dongseob in it and a little Kiseob~