Kiseobwoon Part 2 ~

CONTINUATION OF PART 2~

YS: goes to the kitchen while everyone is sleeping*

DW: wakes to find Yoseob’s bed empty*

YS: takes out cake for a late night snack*

DW: finds Yoseob in the kitchen by himself* “would you like some company?”

YS: looks up surprised* “Dongwoon? what are you doing up?”

DW: “I would ask you the same question” takes a seat across from Yoseob* “but I can already see you’re here for a late night snack”

YS: grins taking another bite of his cake* “would you like some?”

DW: nods* “sure”

YS: scoops up a piece of cake and feeds it to Dongwoon*

DW: enjoys the sweet*

YS: “it’s nice to have company…Kiki doesn’t like eating late, he says it’s unhealthy”

DW: shrugs* “that’s what working out is for”

YS: laughs* “exactly!”

DW: opens his mouth for another piece*

YS: happily feeds him…accidentally smearing the icing on Dongwoon’s chin and lips*

DW: chuckles and grabs a napkin*

YS: stops Dongwoon’s hand* “let me do it” stands up and leans across the table* “we shouldn’t be wasteful”

DW: gulps*

YS: licks the icing off of Dongwoon’s chin before moving to his lips…smirking* “it tastes even better now”

DW: leans back, running his finger through the icing on the cake and holds it to Yoseob*

YS: takes the finger in his mouth…eagerly licking it clean*

DW: closes his eyes…enjoying the feeling* “damn you’re good”

YS: releases the finger with a pop and moves to kiss Dongwoon again…nearly crawling across the table*

DW: stands to pull Yoseob forward*

YS: panting…kisses down Dongwoon’s jaw line and neck…whispering in his ear* “we should probably go to someplace more…” licks Dongwoon’s ear* “…private”

DW: pulls Yoseob across the table lifting him up and carrying him towards the bathroom*

YS: wraps his legs around the maknae…attacking his neck with kissing, biting, licking, and sucking*

DW: enters the bathroom closing the door behind them…pushes Yoseob against the wall* “are you sure about this?”

YS: runs his fingers through Dongwoon’s hair* “definitely…as long as you are happy?”

DW: kisses Yoseob, sucking and biting on his lower lip* “I couldn’t be happier”

YS: surrenders to the sensual touches of the maknae*

~~~~~~Hyunseung had woken up to go to the bathroom, but was stopped in his tracks upon seeing Dongwoon carrying Yoseob in that direction. They were kissing heatedly and Hyunseung didn’t want to be the one who interrupted that situation. He wondered what Kikwang would think of all this.~~~~~~