Dongseob ♥~

Anyo~ This is my first time writing one shots on beast .My bias in beast is SON NAM SHIN The most handome maknae Son Dongwoon《♥♡. I hope you enjoy my one shots ^^.

Chapter 1~

Title:Control

Couple: Dongwoon xYoseob

YS: "Woonie..." say yoseob and hugs Dongwoon tightly* "give me a kiss"

DW: chuckles* "you are so demanding"

YS: "you think it's cute..."

DW: pulls Yoseob close* "I think everything about you is extremely cute" leans down to kiss Yoseob ^^

YS: whines when Dongwoon pulls back too soon*

DW: chuckles* "look who's being needy"

YS: "that's because we haven't had any time alone since promotions started"

DW: sighs and leans down to catch Yoseob's lips again...kissing intensely*

YS: breathless and smiling*

DW: leans back and reaches up to trace Yoseob's lips with his finger...giving him a peck on the lips*"is that what you wanted?"

YS: nods eagerly* "why do we have to be going on stage right now?" pouts*

DW: "stop wanting me to do something Yoseob...we don't have time for this right now...c'mon we need to get ready" moves to walk away*

YS: grabs Dongwoon by the wrist and pulls him back for another quick kiss...making Dongwoon all hot and bothered* "lets go before someone gets suspicious*

DW: follows quickly and grabs Yoseob's hand...making their way to the stage*

YS & DW: waiting at the side of the stage with the other members...finally goes on stage to perform 'Beautiful'...lucky for them choreography had them paired for the show, which meant they could flirt with one another without making the crowd suspicious*

YS: sings and smiles catching Dongwoon's eye*

DW: tries to resist Yoseob's taunts*

YS: approaches Dongwoon and places his hands on either side of his face and whispers* "hey beautiful"

DW: smiles and pulls Yoseob into a hug...unable to resist*

YS: whispers in Dongwoon's ear* "look who's needy now"

DW: places a kiss on Yoseob cheek without the fans noticing* "I love you"

YS: turns* "I know" smiles and grabs Dongwoon's hand pulling him to the center of the stage and continues singing*

DW & YS: finishes the routine and song...exits stage*

DW: grabs Yoseob's hand before they get off stage and quickly pulls him to a empty deserted hall way...pushing Yoseob against the wall and pressing his lips*

YS: grins and kisses back, pulling Dongwoon close, while putting his hands around Dongwoon's neck*

DW & YS: pauses to catch their breath*

DW: "...you really shouldn't tease me like that on stage"

YS: smiles innocently* "I was just doing the routine"

DW: rolls his eyes* "you know exactly what you were doing..."

YS: "at least I was doing it to you..."

DW: raises his eyebrow placing his hands on the wall on either side of Yoseob's head* "what's that supposed to mean?"

YS: sighs and looks away* "...like you don't know"

DW: "are you still upset about that?" leans back surprised*

YS: pouts*

DW: pulls Yoseob to face him and lightly kisses Yoseob's lip* "it meant nothing...I'm sorry it annoyed you so much...

YS: continues to ignore Dongwoon*

DW: kisses Yoseob again...this time trailing kisses down Yoseob's neck .

YS: Was lightheaded and satisfied but still pushed Dongwoon away* "stop...he told!

But still dongwoon kisses him

YS: fights at first, but then allows the kiss to continue...wrapping his arms around Dongwoon's neck making their bodies touch in as many places as possible*

DW: Was suprised by Yoseob's sudden need, pulls Yoseob up allowing Yoseob's legs to wrap around his waist...pushing his back against the wall.

YS: tightens his grip...moving to kiss Dongwoon's neck and shoulder eagerly*

DW: moans, biting his lip*

YS: giggles* "you shouldn't start any thing we can't finish"

DW: kisses Yoseob's neck lightly and runs his lips across Yoseob's jaw line* "I can control myself...can you?"

YS: out of breath* "I...can't make any...promises"

DW: sighs* "...then I guess we should stop*

YS: groans* "why?

DW: "because..." kisses Yoseob's lips...sucking on the bottom one before pulling back looking him in the eyes* "...one day everyone will find out..." places a kiss on Yoseob's cheek* "...but before that happens..." kisses Yoseob's other cheek* "...I want to have you to myself as long as possible..." grazes Yoseob's lips with his own before catching them in another heated kiss*

YS: allows the kiss to last a while before pushing at Dongwoon's chest*

DW: looks at Yoseob annoyed*

YS: "we should stop..." pants* "...before I pull you to a closet somewhere"

DW: smiles happily* "I guess you are right" removes Yoseob's legs from his waist and allows him to stand*

YS: keeps his hold around Dongwoon's neck* "one last kiss before we head back"

DW: smiles...but only pecks Yoseob s lips*

YS & DW: both of their faces were..blushing furiously and they were trying to calm their breathing...trying to clear their minds of the heavy make out thing they just had*

DW: Touches Yoseobs face lightly with his finger tips* "how did I get so lucky?"

YS: shrugs and bites Dongwoons finger* 

DW: Ouch* and pulls Yoseob's ear*

YS: "hey!" smacks Dongwoon's hand away*

DW: innocently* "what you bit my finger?"

YS: pouts* "you didn't let me finish..." places his arms around Dongwoon's waist, pulling him into a tight hug, resting his head on Dongwoon's broad chest* "I guess I'm just crazy...in love with you"

DW: chuckles and kisses the top of Yoseob's head...letting out warm breath* "and I must be insanely in love with you"

YS: runs his hands up and down Dongwoon's back...placing them under Dongwoon's shirt...smiling at the way Dongwoon shivers under his touch*

DW: tightens his grip on Yoseob* "you should really stop teasing me"

YS: breathes in Dongwoon's scent* "I thought you said you could control yourself?"

DW: shudders when Yoseob touches lightly his skin with his nails* 

YS: turns his head to kiss Dongwoon's neck...continuously .And asks him again can u control "teasingly"*

DW: unable to take Yoseob's teasing any longer he grabs both of Yoseob's arms and pushes him against the wall...keeping an arm's lengths distance between them* "if you continue..." takes a deep breath and stares at Yoseob"

YS: giggles at the thought but feels ashamed at pressuring Dongwoon...looks down embarrased*"sorry Woonie..."

DW: smirks and pulls Yoseob's chin up to look at him* "don't worry...you'll pay for it when we get back to the dorm"

YS: grins brightly and whispers* "can't wait"

END~