The Strip

Back in my room, I go through my suitcase and look at the four choices I picked for a night like this. I needed something bold, something that wowed Shawn and maybe Austin. After all, Vegas is all about being flashy.

Austin? My subconscious asks me.

I guess I just want to impress him because I know he's going to wear something hot, as usual.

(A/N: I'm not the best at describing clothing choices so you can decide :))

First, I decide to start with lingerie just in case.

When that's decided, I make my dress choice

Once my hair is curled, my sparkly eyeshadow is applied, and clothing is on, I walk down to the lobby alone

I walk to the exit where Troye, Shawn, Austin, Becky, and Ariana are waiting. Troye is in his concert outfit, Shawn is in a different shirt, and Austin has on a gold chain, white shirt with a denim jacket, and ripped jeans. Not to mention his nice grey yeezys. Becky looked stunning in all black; she had a crop top, black jeans, black boots, and a black windbreaker. Ariana was in a black crop top and high waisted jeans and had on a white suit jacket. Everyone looked absolutely stunning.

"You guys look so good," I tell Rebbeca and Ariana as I walk over to them.

"You too, girl," Becky squeezes my shoulders a little.

We talk about places we want to go and things we want to try. Selena seems to be taking 10 years doing who knows what.

Austin taps my shoulder and the three of us go silent. I see Shawn start turning around, almost as if he was about to walk over to me too.

"You look beautiful," Austin says in shock.

"Thank you," I smile.

He kisses my cheek, "Will you hang with me tonight?"

I nod my head and hold his elbow in my hand, "I'll be right back."

I walk over to Shawn who looks darling in his clothes. They fit him so well and he looks confident in every move he makes.