First Blood

Hi I'm new here, my name is Georgie and this is my first story on this account so...hi? Btw sorry if I offended any of my friends in this story... But oh well, let's get to it

Georgie's POV.

Day 1.

I sit in the atrium. At our table is Delia, Amaya, Aliyah, Drea, Angelina, Grace Mallory, Jenna, and me.
But I'm usually ingnored or over looked by most the people except Grace and Jenna.
The other atruim tables are Caleb's group and the group with no name. I say that in a good way. There's no one that is "most popular" or whatever. I'm gonna call them Mars. Because I heard them talking about it because their lockers are next to mine.

~Skip to 8th period~

My favorite class. Mrs.Shea is amazing. I was really getting into one of her off topic topics. When a lock down happened. I had a bad feeling, because no one told us there was a drill. We always knew.
So we sat down. We waited...and waited...and waited.
Instead of the announcement that says "please return to your seats" we got a different announcement.
"Hello students!" It said "This years senior class of 2016 got assigned a project about war. So I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you but the busses won't come and the doors will be locked. All the glass in the building is unbreakable. So basically you cannot leave! The doors will be opened when only a few of you are... Well... Alive... So!!! HAPPY HUNGERGAMES!!!!" then beep.
Mrs.Shea stood up and explained to be safe. This wasn't her idea but there's a war. A war in City Honors. We have to get groups to fight with. Make weapons and survive
"Good luck. Beep...get out."
We all ran. I went to our lunch table knowing they would be there. They got food and I made traps and weapons with Grace. We went into the elevator, our whole lunch tabel. So I took the liberty of making a storage room. We got settled. Delia got a projector and laptop to watch movies. Ok..? Its war not movie night. We all got in. We surprisingly fit, it was a big elevator. Then I saw they had no weapons and no armor.
"Guys what are you doing? ITS WAR!" I screamed.
"Were not dying now sit and watch the movie" she spat.
"Were gonna die if we stay here" I spat back.
"Were going to die out there. Now SIT!"
I did as told knowing I wouldn't win.
I was very closterfobic. I couldn't stay. I had to go.
I wasnt going to stay here.
I took everything and left.
As soon as I got out I ran. I was free. It was like I didn't have to listen to anyone. Delia says I'm a push over, but really I'm not. Yes I agree with things but when I don't want to, I'm not a push over.
I was spinning when I bumped into someone, we both fell.
"Oh hey Sean" I knew him because he was Delia's cruh.
I stood up to help him up.
"Hold it"
I didn't know who that was.
"Hands up!"
I did as said I faced Sean who wasn't fazed.
"Sean?" I said confused.
I turned around and saw it was Holden holding a sword made out of weird material's, near my head.
"Woah, Holden, you saw I just helped Sean, I didn't hurt him or attempt to kill him..."
He swong, I dodged and kicked his legs out from under him. Sean yelled for Viv and Char but I got Holdens sword from him and held it to his throat. Sean stopped and looked at me.
"Go" I told him. Delia would never forgive me for killing her crush or boyfriend or whatever they were.
I ran for safety.
After awhile I got bored. I had no base no nothing.
It was dangerous.
So I needed a group. I saw a friend about to be killed. It was Peter.
The only thing was...Jenna S. was the person trying to kill him. And she did.  Using Holdens sword stabbed her in the back, I killed her.

I killed someone.

So next I just to go back to Delia. When I got there I just got screamed at. Apparently your not susposed leave without the "leaders" permission. But how could I not. I'm not gonna sit here and get killed. I have a family to get back to, and people to kill.

Hello..so other people on here have nicknames for you guys and I don't... sooooo....I'm gonna call you guys aliens I think... And Tell us what you think of the story so far, and if you go to our school, how do you want to die 😈
~Georgie