Secrets and Betrayal

Gorgie's POV.

Day 2

So we were about to watch a movie when Viv came in our base.
Of course.

"OH MY GOSH DELIA!??!? I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!" She  screamed.

Wow the look on her face when she noticed me. It was either the fact I had holden sword covered in blood and looked like I haven't slept in awhile ( because I haven't. Its war and were in an elevator. Its not safe) or the fact that she knows I got into a fight with holden and I knew they were on a team.

When they left, I went with them. After we got off I put my sword up to Wills neck.

"NO!!!" She screamed "you don't wanna kill him!!"

I don't. I really don't. But they are gonna kill Delia. As much as she ignores me...I can't let her do that.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't." I said.

"Do you really want the blood of an innocent 5th grader on your hands!?" Charlotte screamed.

I dont. I really don't. As soon as I let go, Will said "Gorgie!! You should know not to mess with us!!!!!"

Will took his knife and stabbed it into my hand. Och! I got shot before and this hurt more than that. I dropped my weapon on the floor. Big mistake.

They all held our knives near my chest and neck.

"Don't underestimate us." They warned "cause believe me... I can be your worst nightmare."

"Okay. Kill me then go kill Delia and them. I'm sure you would like to."

My hand was now dripping with blood. I needed to take care of it before I bleed out.
So I grabbed a part of my shirt and ripped it off.
Will stabbed my hand again thinking I was attacking them.

"What the hell dude! I'm trying to rap my hand!"
So I did.

"So...is this gonna be painful or quick? Cause um I would rather you just slice my head off. Less pain right?"

They just looked at me. Then Declin and Philip came around and saw me. Aw they were helping me. But there killing them. I kind of thought of them as friends. So before they killed Vivana and Will and Charlotte... I killed them.
I picked up my sword and went behind them and well...ya. Blood blood and more blood.

My hand was absolutely done. It hurt so much. At least the blood was slowing stoping because I cut off my circulation and raped the bandage tight over the wound.

"Well what was that for?" Viv said.

"What do you mean?"  I said.

"First you try and kill us, then u saved us?"

"Okay, let me explain, some teams know I don't have a team...so when they see me they want me on their team so they kill people who I'm fighting with."

"You don't have a team?" Charlotte piped in.

"No. My so called "team" is in an elevator watching mean girls. You really think I'm with them?"

"Right..." Viv said.

"The only reason I attacked you is cause you found our base and was gonna kill us. So..."

Then I ran. I'm not sticking round them any longer. 

Later I went for food in the cafe. I haven't slept for 3 days now and its getting to me.
When I got to the cafeteria I saw Holden.

I didn't plan to hurt him so I just walked by fastly hoping he didn't see me. Too late.

"Drop your- I mean MY weapon"

"I'm sorry I can't do that...not if you excuse me..."
I stepped back.

"Were are you going?"

"To get food..?"

"VIVIANA!" he shouted.
From behind the vending machine a door opened reviling Viviana.

"WHAT! Oh you again..."

"Hi" I said happily and waved.

"What you two are friends?" Holden said

"No just um...people who won't kill each other..." I said hoping that's true.

"Ya Holden, she won't hurt us. I hope" she muttered the end so only I heard.

"But that's my weapon" he said

"Here you can have it back. I'm making a new one."

"Oh what are you making?" Viv said

"A bow that shoots knives."

"Fun. Hey you look tired...want to get some sleep?"

"OMG PLEASE!"
I know they might kill me in my sleep but I need it if I'm gonna be in a fight. I think I might have found a new group...

Thanks you guys so much for all the reads! So tell me your weapon of choice in the comments and I will use most of them...that's it for now but there will be another chapter as soon as Viv is done. And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!
K...well byyyyyyeeee.