The War Has Begun

Helloooo!!! It's Viv!!! If your new to this account you may not know me or my squad but this story does include actual people from the squad and from my school!!!! So go follow some of the accounts!!! charlotteantoina almosthalfwaythere DaveyIsHere yubinhann chewie2005 TonyPratts Leo_Valdez_is_life Clomazing73 Just_Georgie Georgietwo ChipTheWeeb Darkiedoodler

Viviana's POV.

Day 1:
8th period.
The most boring class of the day.
15 minutes until winter break...
Then I'm finally free!
We were supposed to be taking notes on the video we were watching but... Liana (the girl who sits next to me) and I, were drawing faces on our pens, pencils, and markers.

For weeks I've been craving excitement.
Anything besides the same 8 periods every single day!!!!

I guess I got my wish...

He paused the video.
Right in the middle of the question.

He didn't talk or anything.
Less than 4 seconds later an announcement came on the loud speaker.
We were having a lock down drill.

The whole class crowded in the corner of the room.
We've had these drills before, so this was nothing new. The announcement indicating we can go back to our seats never came. Instead a different announcement came.

An announcement no one expected to hear.

"Hello students!" The announcement said excitedly.

"Hi!" said some sarcastic kids from my class.

"This years senior class of 2016 got assigned a project about war. So I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you but the busses won't come and the doors will be locked. All the glass in the building is unbreakable. So basically you cannot leave! The doors will be opened when only a few of you are... Well... Alive... So!!! HAPPY HUNGERGAMES!!!!"

Some kids screamed. Liana included. Others ran out of the room. But most look around at their classmates confused.
I looked at the friends that were in this class.

I was not going to die.
At least not without them.
I may have been the third wheel of the group but still... They were the closest friends I have.

We all end up staring at each other.

"Well?" Said Mr. Ziolo with his creepy smile "you should get what you can while you have time don't ya think?"

There will be people killing each other? Are we really that uncivilized!?!?

I guess so... Because you could hear screams of pain from the room next to us. I was not planning to wait for the screams to travel to this room...

My friends stared at me in fear so I took charge.

I grabbed Charlotte and Sean by the hand and I called for Davet, Drea, and Jack to come with me.

I grabbed my backpack and ran into the hallway only to realize Jack wasn't with us.

I quickly look back into the room and stare at what I saw.