Introduction

I  HATE YOU,  I LOVE YOU

A strange ways boys show their love for you, you know how when your at school there's always one boy who seems to be picking on you, or teasing you or hitting you? And you just think the boy hates you but, then seconds, minutes, hours, and days... You learn that it was actually their way of expressing the fact they really like you! Well, this is sort of what happened on this story only a little bit more on the extreme side... The girl was pretty much hate with the cold cold water (haha) I mean a cold guy that was really much annoying!! Yess...

"I'm a nerd girl before that everyone's bully me, I did'nt exist , In fact I wasn't even picking worth on, or being teased, but it was BEFORE ... Now? I am the popular I was literally invisible most of the time. I was also very shy (before) So, it didn't bother me too much. (Screw them) I liked fade into the background and admire the love of my life from a far (well, that's how I life my life)." Alexa said.

This story probably you relate on, specifically that have a bestfriend but the one they love was only one girl and the same like for. What a unexpected situation! If you are there in their situation what would you do? Well, maybe their is someone who leave it and the one who adjusting... Or maybe their is someone who become selfish for the love and forget your friendship ... I don't know what is your prefer, but only I say that hopefully your uphold on it and won't regret ... Or maybe IT'S TOO LATE! For everything...

It's up to you !

Sorry for the introduction, I know it's too much exagerated xD, but then here you go... I will start now the story :)