Chapter 1: The secret is out

Jumin's P.O.V

"Mc, I'm home from work. Jaehee is here to help with my paperwork." I said as I entered my apartment. Mc came to the door, holding Elizabeth 3rd in her arms.

Mc greeted us and walked back to her room. I sighed. That girl..all she does is lock herself in that room and use her computer. Its been like that after she finished college last year.

I walked to the living room, setting all my papers down. I took my pen and started discussing things with Jaehee.

Mc's P.O.V

"Ugggghhh, I'm bored, Elizabeth!" I whined as I stared at Elizabeth 3rd and pated her soft fur. "Meow" she said. "Youre right. I'm gonna go do something productive!" I said as I held my right arm up and felt my 'muscles' with my left hand.

"Meow" Elizabeth 3rd said and took a nap. "Alright Elizabeth. Goodnight~" I said as I set her on her little kitty bed beside my computer set up.

I peeped outside to see if theres anything I could do. I looked around and saw Jumin-nii's phone on the kitchen counter. I smirked and tip toed to the phone. I took it and tip toed back to my room. I sat down in front of my computers and connected Jumin-nii's phone to my computer.

"Wonder if Jumin-nii's been talking to some girls lately. Heh heh~" I said as I tried starting up the program.

*beep beep beep*

*tick tick tick*

*ting*

Boom. Unlocked. I took Jumin-nii's phone and started checking every messaging app. I even checked his histories and archive. Nothing. Hmm..

I started to search for more messaging apps I may have missed.

*ding*

"OOOO!! JUMIN-NII RECIEVED A MESSAGE" I shouted quietly. I quickly tapped on the notification and it brought me to a messaging app.

Jumin has entered the chatroom

Seven has entered the chatroom

Zen has entered the chatroom

Yoosung has entered the chatroom

Seven: Haro haro~

Zen: Hello.

Yoosung: Hello!

Jumin: HAAAI~~

Seven: WOAH JUMIN SINCE WHEN DO YOU TYPE LIKE THAT?!

Zen: Its gross.

Yoosung: Woah o-o

Jumin: I'm not Jumin! I'm his little sister! I hacked his phone~ Muahahah~

Zen: A girl? I'm Zen, you probably heard of me before!

*Zen sends a winking emoji*

Yoosung: Jumin has a sister?

Seven: Hack? Pfft, I bet you just know his password.

Jumin: Nope! I can prove it to you!

After a while

*Jumin/Mc sends a picture of Seven*

Jumin: See that? I hacked your phone's camera and screenshotted it!

Seven: HEY DELETE THAT. YOUR REALLY DANGEROUS.

Zen: HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA SEVEN YOU LOOK STUPID

Yoosung: "The accidentally open your front camera" struggles LOLOLOL