Chapter 5: The hotsprings

Sorry for not updating it lol, writers block, they suck. ;-; I still have no ideas for this chapter so uh, bear with me lolol

(Uh theres probably gonna be a dirty scene here lmao)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Mc P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning, 6am, today is the 5th day of our vacation. 2 days left and we'll be back to work. I went out of my room and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone. I'm currently in the kitchen cooking eggs, bacon, and toast with orange juice on the side. Just a regular breakfast, nothing special. As I placed down the plates on the dining table, I sat down on one of the chairs and took out to waste some time as I wait for everyone.

A few minutes later, maybe 15-20 minutes, some of them has arrived and began eating.

Nearly all the dishes were empty but one. It was Saeyoung's plate. I washed the plates, took Saeyoung's food and knocked on Saeyoung's door.

'Saeyoung? Are you awake? I cooked you breakfast. You gonna come get it?'

I knocked once more and all I heard was snoring behind the door. I was getting pissed and knocked the door loudly.

*BAM!*

I heard Saeyoung groan and I giggled. He opened the door and pulled me in. "Whaaaat? =n=" he said with an annoyed tone.

"Your breakfast is getting cold, here."

He then thanked me and ate it on his bed as I sat next to him on the bed. We chatted for a bit as he ate his breakfast. After he finished eating, he placed the plate on his bedside table and pulled me into bed. I blushed at his actions and looked into his eyes. They were closed and I heard him snore. Well that was quick..

I stayed still since he's been up all night doing work. But I ended up sleeping as well.

Then, I woke up to a sound. Saeyoung did too. We looked around and found the R.F.A members looking at us, taking pictures and smirking. My face burned bright crimson red and I shouted embarassingly. Saeyoung didnt seem to mind though, but there was a tint of red on his cheeks. I dont blame him, this is embarassing..

After all that commotion, I went out of Saeyoung's room to clean myself up. I went to my room and took my phone that was sitting on my bedside table. A lot of messages were left there. By a lot, I mean..A LOT and they were pictures. Pictures of what you ask? PICTURES OF ME AND SAEYOUNG SENT BY THE R.F.A MEMBERS! AHHH! I quickly saved them and set one as my wallpaper. Shh. I stared at it feeling the heat coming from my toes to my head.

~Time skip to evening~

Hm, apparently we didnt do much today. Just laze around like a bunch of couch potatoes. 'Why waste our time lazing around here when our vacation is about to end?' I thought. So, I grabbed everyones attention and suggested we go to the hot springs nearby! Everyone agreed and we walked there since its just 5 minutes away from the beach house. When we entered the hotsprings, steam was flowing between our feet. Just feeling the steam seems so relaxing.

We went to the counter to ask where the seperate hotsprings were. But unfortunately, they were closed cause the pipes broke. All thats left was the mixed hotsprings..we all looked at each other and the boys nodded. Of course. Jaehee and I sighed in defeat and decided to go in with a towel. The boys did as well. When we entered, it was an outdoor hotspring. The night sky was open and the night wind whistled to our ears. The boys jumped in straight away as Jaehee and I admired the atmosphere for a second. When we entered the water, it was really warm and relaxing I could sleep here. Jaehee went further away from the boys and admired the sky. I giggled at her actions, oh Jaehee. As I was about to go to her, Saeyoung grabbed me. He said he wanted to chat a little.

As we talked the night away, it was time to get out of the hotsprings. Jaehee rushed out as quickly as she can to change her clothes. The other boys walked out dissapointed, not wanting to get out of the water yet. I was the last one to go out. When I took a step on the rock to get out of the water, I felt my towel trying to escape from my body. I panicked, looked around to see if anyone was there and took out my towel so I could fix it back. Right when I took out my towel to fix it, Saeyoung came in asking if I'm ready to go. But he freezed half way through his sentence as he saw my upper body part. I screeched and quickly covered myself and hid in the water. After few seconds in the water, I peeped out to see if Saeyoung was there. He was right in front of me closing his eyes with his hand out.

"I-i'm sorry bout that. You..you ready to go?" he said.

"Y-yeah.." I said, grabbing his hand as we went out of there together.

~Time skip back to the beach house~

It was awkward between me and Saeyoung the whole time after that incident. We didnt talk for the whole night. Everyone is now asleep and in their rooms but I wasnt. I was too busy thinking about what happened earlier. I looked at the time at it was 2am. I sighed and went out of my room, I planned to go outside to get some air. But that plan changed when I passed by Saeyoung's room. I heard a grunt from in there and I entered his room.

mc: "Saeyoung..? Youre not asleep yet?"

7: "N-no.."

mc: "I cant sleep, you too, huh?" I entered his room and sat beside him and Saeyoung nodded.

7: "I'm sorry bout what happened earlier."

Mc: "Its alright. It wasnt intentional."

7: "Maybe it was"

mc: "...what?"

7: "I'm joking~"

mc: "You better be." I glared at Saeyoung and he sweatdropped.

7: "Hey mc?"

mc: "yeah?"

7: "I like you."

mc: "WHAT?!"

to be continued