Suspicious //C.T.H//

Raylen's First Day of School.
Raylen's p.o.v

"Raylen it's time to get up!" My mother said barging in my room. "Okay, I'm up!!" I look at my clock to see what time it was. It was only 7:00AM I didn't have to be to school till 8:00AM I still have time. I get up and put on my favorite band 10 Minutes of Winter. I start getting this feeling in my stomach as if I just don't want to go to school. I mean it is the first day back. But I have been going through this for 11 years now so what's 1 more going to hurt. I look out my window to see Calum Thomas Hood the captain of the Soccer team, them most popular boy at our school, the hottest guy and my crush. I have had the biggest crush on him since kindergarten. I turn back and finish getting ready for school.

I get to school and meet my best friend where we usually meet. "Hello Lucas Hemmings!" I say once I have reached him. "Oh hey Raylen." He sounded disappointed that it was me. What's wrong with him he's always happy to see me even on the first day of school. "What crawled in your ass and died?" I tried to make it seem like it was a joke by laughing at the end but I guess he didn't like it. "Look Raylen I'm trying my best to keep calm but I can't I just want to be alone." He says as he pushed past me. Well first day of school not going they way I wanted but I'll survive.

I will not survive this day! Turns out I have all my classes with the Calum Hood. Just perfect! Thank god it's now lunch. As I was looking for Luke I saw him already sitting with someone. I get closer I see it's my ex Michael. Michael is Luke's friend. Me and Michael hooked up out freshman year in high school, he was my first, my first kiss, my first everything and now things are kind of awkward between us. I sit next to Luke like I do every time and Michael just walks way. "Luke what was wrong this morning?" He just looks at me for a while. "You did not reply to my text and I was really pissed because I wanted to match with you!" I was shocked. "Luke we don't alway have to match the fact that you are on the soccer team and the way you dress is going to make girl look at you weird." He looked kind of offended. "Luke I'm sorry I love matching with you but don't you think matching with me is going to make people look at you weirdly?" He looked down thinking. "I don't care Raylen I like the way I dress it's fine with me!" He looked at me strongly. "Okay Luke." He was about to say something but the bell rang and we went out separate ways.
*Skips to end of day and back home*
"Hello hunny how was your day?" My mom says from the kitchen. "Stressful I'm going to lay down love you mom." I walk up stairs and face planted on my bed ready for the day to be over. I must have fell asleep because I woke up and it was pitch black outside. Whatever I crawl back up and curl up in my blankets falling back asleep just for have dreams of blackness.

Thank you guys for reading home you liked it. Sorry if it sucked but I tried to give it my best without giving in to much detail.
Like
&
Comment ❤️
Love ya 💙