Lost.

It's been 3 weeks since Luke told me he was gay. Michael and Luke have tried to talk to me but I don't know if I can ever recover from this. Like how could Luke do this? I just feel lost.
"Raylen come downstairs now!" Great now my mom is going to yell at me. As I walk downstairs I can hear talking but it's not just my mom. I round the corner and I see no other then Luke Hemmings. Great. "Raylen! Before you run away please just listen to me!" Luke looked at me with guilt in his eyes. "Luke I don't care for your explanation. I thought you were my best friend! And you went behind my back!! YOU LIKE MY CRUSH THATS NOT WHAT BEST FRIENDS DO TO EACH OTHER!! GET OUT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" By now tears were streaming out my eyes. I didn't care for what he had to say next so I left and went back up to my room and went on top of the house. Sometimes when I feel really lonely I come up here and talk to the sky like someone's going to respond to me.
*Lukes P.O.V.*
She hates me.... I just lost the only person that cared for me.. How could I be so stupid. "I'm sorry Mrs. Faith I didn't know she would act that way. I ju..." I couldn't say anything else before she interrupted me. "Luke hunny I think it's better if you leave and giver her sometime to calm down." Mrs. Faith was right I just needed to let her calm down then maybe everything will be the same soon.. I hope..

Sorry its short I really couldn't think of anything else to write about but I hope y'all liked it!!
Like
&
Comment ❤️
Love ya💙