Chapter 2

Khariyah 's : P.O.V

"Hey your back , your lucky we almost ate your food , " said Megan, I laughed ," I don't doubt that ," I said smiling .

I went back to my seat and we all talked and ate , and said how excited we were for the camping trip .

" I still can't believe our parents allowed us to go camping for 4 days , " exclaimed Megan , " Me neither " said Holland .

When we had finally finished eating we all made our way to the van , I volunteered to drive us the rest of the way and nobody objected .

~10 mins away from the camp site ~

We were so close to the camp site , everyone was so anxious to get out and set up the tents , and eat smores.

When we finally got there , the campsite was taken , we were so mad because the owner said it would be free , but he lied. Everyone was heart - broken .

"What are we going to do know ," exclaimed Megan , " I did not drive all this way not to go camping, " wined Dan , "UGH " exclaimed Anna and Holland , " We should march in there and demand to see the owner , " said Guilermo , " That would cause confusion , its best if we just leave ," said Lisa . " Guys there's a next camp site a few miles down , yall wanna check it out ," I said trying to lift everyone's SPIRITS (wink wink ).

"Yah lets check it out," they all exclaimed , " Lets go." said List.

When we reached the camp site it was free , I parked right in front the site , and we all got out , " Yahhhh this is gonna be so much fun, " exclaimed Lisa, " I can't wait !" said Megan and Holland in union ," I have a feeling somethings going on between them.

The boys : Holland , Guilermo and Dan took out all the heavy supplies , while the girls : Megan, Anna, List and I took out the sleeping bags and food.

I took us only 30 mins to set up the tent for the girls and the tent for the boys , Lisa laid out a blanket and put some : marshmallows , chocolate bars and gram crackers on it .

~Later that night ~

When we finally set everything up , Holland and Megan were in a corner taking (WINK WINK , U KNOW U LIKE THAT ) , Dan was sleeping with he lazy self , and the rest of us was around the fire and eating smores.

The fire was burning down and we all decided it was time , to go to bed .

"Hey we should call our parents and tell them our new campsite because they have no idea where we are 😈 " I exclamied."Yah we should " replied Anna  , and so everyone excluding Dan, went to a little spot to call their parents and have some privacy.

As soon as I pulled out my phone I realized it was on 1% , I was shocked because i had FULLY CHARGED it before I left and I didn't use it all , I walked back to our spot to find everyone there to , all talking at once .

"Hey!" I exclaimed, whats wrong ,"All our phones are on 1% and all our locations say "THE END" !" exclaimed Megan, Lisa , and Anna  at the same time.

I quickly checked my phone, " My phone is also on 1% and the location says "THE END!" ," I replied. "This is freaking me out, " said Holland .

"What the hell , is this some kind of jo__" before i could finish my sentence, there was a loud , staticy sound .

After we had all finally returned to our normal hearing, we realized our phones were missing, like it had vanish into thin air . "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ,SOME KIND  OF OBEA SHIT !" I growled , scared as hell .

At this point Anna,Megan ,Lisa and I were in tears afraid as hell , and Holland and Guilermo were so scared that all the masculine personality they had in them were so gone , that they were crying, MORE than us , and were girls , "MEN."

At this point , Dan had woken up from all the screams and cries . " What is wrong , I am trying to get my beauty sleep , I don't  naturally was up this dashing and handsome ." We explained to Dan everything that happened , and he turned deadly pale , paler than an actual PALE ( the bucket readers , duh ) . " I think we should extinguish the fire and all go to bed , and in the morning fly out of here faster than superman ! " " AGREED ! , " everyone shouts .

The girls go in there tent and the boys in there , but little did we know that was the start of our adventure to D*A*H , fill in the blanks reader.