Chapter 5

" DADDY , I missed you, " i hug him , and he hugged me back. " Daughter, i have missed you too , but are you ready to put our plan into place !? " asked the Devil ."Yes i am ready , " i replied .
" I will send you back up on the earth's surface , i have made my minions tie the last two of your 'friends' up , kill them and u will be transformed back into a baby , i will place you in the depth of the forest again , and a next couple will find you , take you in , and treat you as there own , when u gain there trust , plan a new camping trip with your new friends, and KILL THEM ALL !" explained the Devil .

"Yes dad , i remembered the plan , " i replied . " Go and make me proud daughter !" said the Devil , " Bye dad ," was the last thing I said before  i was transported to the earth's surface again .

"Hello dear friends," i said to my friends who were tied up to a tree . "Please let us go !" exclaim Guilermo , " Khariyah please we just want to go home," cried Anna.

I walked to my bag and pull out a sharp , long , silver knife , and grinned maliciously. I walked to Guilermo and quickly sliced off his head , blood going all over Anna, she was crying at this point , " You have been my best friend for as , long as i can remember , but i have to kill you , but i will use my powers to put you to sleep and you won't feel a thing ," i told her . I placed my hand ontop her head , closed my eyes , and started chanting , " WAKA WAKA WAKA,"  she instantly fell asleep , and i quickly stabbed her in her   head, when i had finished killing my last victim, FOR THE DAY , i turned around , walked to the middle of the campsite , and started chanting again , " WAKA WAKA WAKA," everything quickly disappeared, the bodies , the blood and ALL EVIDENCE WAS GONE WITH OUT A TRACE .

The funniest part is , u know the woman i met in the bathroom , she was the owner of our first camp site , and i told her to rent it out quickly before we reached , so that i could lead everyone to their death , nobody knows where we are , our parents think we are DEAD , HAHAHA , and during my laughing period , i was transformed back into a baby , and my father placed me back into the depth of the forest , and only 1 hour after , a next couple found me , and took me in , but this time i had red eyes , from the blood of all my victims , BE PREPARED , i might be adopted by YOU or BECOME FRIENDS WITH YOU NEXT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .