Or a boy!

What I think about when I tune out Health Class 8[

WARNING: mentions of male body

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Philip and Lukas they have Health class together, when the teacher starts taking about certain types of 'dreams' and how girls can have an effect on you, Philip gets a little frustrated and overwhelmed, so he storms out of the room after yelling "Or a boy!"

"These dreams usually have something to do with an intercourse with a girl or woman,"

Could be a boy too. Philip thought ticked off.

"and often cause this event to happen. This is a natural thing the body does, and it's not to be ashamed of." The health teacher Mr. Malini spoke.

"These 'spurts of excitement' as I prefer to call them, can happen, an often do, when one of you may be sitting next to a girl you like as well."

It can be a boy! Philip mentally screamed at the teacher, as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Lukas could spot the boys uncomfortable and angered emotions from across the room, and was worried he may have an outburst.

"Every male has these happen to them, it happens throughout the day, but yes, many times it can also happen when with a girl-"

THAT'S IT!

"Or a boy!" Philip yelled and he stormed out the door with a grunt, startling the whole class.

Philip walked halfway down the hallway before he stopped in his tracks, sucked in a breathe, and he tried to calm down as he slowly sat down against the wall.

He was so frustrated with the whole secret and not to mention his court trial to see if he got visits was later after school, and he just wanted Lukas to help him through it. But he knew that wasn't going to happen."

"It can be a boy. Obviously. He's just to old to know how 2016 works." A soft voice spoke.

"I'm okay... Just need to calm down..." Philip said and closed his eyes.

Lukas sat down next to Philip, who opened one eye and looked at him in confusion.

"Aren't you worried people are gonna question why you're out here with 'the geek'." Philip scoffed without thinking.

Lukas cringed at that. "Maybe... But who cares?" Lukas said.

"I was pretty sure you did what with Rose and your 'reputation'." Philip rolled his eyes.

They sat in silence while Lukas thought of what to say, so instead of speaking, he grabbed Philips hand and brought him to the bathroom, then locked the door behind them.

"Lukas what are you-" Philip started.

"Well, why not instead of listen to some boring lesson..." Lukas trailed his hand up Philips chest.
"We figure it out by ourselves?..."

Philips eyes widened.

"Woah woah woah, I don't think  so. Not here. And not because you 'pity me' or whatever shit. No." Philip said grabbing Lukas's wrists.

"I don't pity you... And if you don't want to do that now... Maybe later... But you know I don't like Rose like I like you, but I'm just not ready to come out yet..." Lukas said and planted a gentle kiss on Philips forehead.

"Yeah... I know..." Philip answered.

He wrapped his arms around Lukas's neck, and buried his head in his shoulder.

Lukas was taken aback from the sudden affection, but wrapped his arms hesitantly around the boys waist, so carefully as if he was a leaf.

"Later..."  Philip whispered.