THREE.

Three.

Jesse May.

August 11th 9:30pm, London.

_____________________

This can't be happening. They both finally let go when we're in the middle of a field, alone. It was where Curls bashed the other kid, and I guess I am next.

"Please," I try again, but Niall rolls his eyes.

"Come out, come out! We know you're here!" Curly screams, his voice echoing. "Lets go Justin, come out and face the music!" He tries again.

"Come out you mf or we won't stop hurting you!" Irish yells. Silence.

"What are you doing?" I ask Curly.

"Justin, if you come out, we'll give ya her!" Irish points at me, spinning around. "Come out you nit wit!"

"JUSTIN HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE OR I WILL HURT YOU SO BAD, I SWEARE TO GOD!" Curly screams, so loud that his neck veins pop.

There is a rustle in the bushes behind us and in sync all 3 of us turn around to see that boy who sat next to me on the bus.

"Alright, give me her first." He points at me.

"Give us the bag first." Curly holds me by my elbow tightly, but moves me in front of him, close to Justin.

Justin holds his school bag out and Irish takes it with one hand, but Justin still has a grip on it.

Justin takes my hand in his, and then Irish speaks up. "One..Two..Three!" and then Irish swung the bag on his back, and grabs me over his shoulder again, as Curls throws a punch at Justin's jaw and he drops to the ground.

"Go, go, go, go!!" Curly yells, as we bolt off. When the boys can't run anymore, Irish pops me onto the ground and Curly opens the bag. His hand digs into it as he pulls out a pack of cigarettes.

"Okay," He breaths out. "Okay, we've got everything." Irish and Curly both lead me towards the steps and we head up.

"Okay, this is your class." Curly says.

I nod, biting the bottom of my lip and give them a little wave, as I push the door open. It's health class, and everywhere is chaos.

"Quiet down!" The teacher, well at least who I think is the teacher yells. "I SAID QUIET!" He booms. His eyes dart at me and then he points to a seat next to a boy.

"I am Mr Hamper, your health class teacher. I'm doing roll call, so take a seat." I hurry towards the guy he pointed to and he looked at me, sniffs and then looks back at Mrs Hamper.

"Um...Vienna Andrews?"

"Here."

"Jessica Aeowyn?"

"Yep."

Blah blah blah blah blah.

"Jesse May?"

Thats me, say something. "Yeah." I choke out, and everyone looks at me.

"Turn your heads, do you have some sort of staring problem? God sakes," the kid calls from next to me. Everyone faces the front and I breath out.

"Corey, I will hurt you. Turn around!" He said, and Mr Hamper clears his throat.

"Liam Payne?"

"Yes."

"I heard I'd be teaching you this year," she mutters under her breath.

"And I heard I'd have you as a teacher, Mr Hamper, I have ears, I have ears." Liam says, swinging on his chair. So that is his name.