FOUR.

Jesse May.

August 12, 8:07 pm, London.

______________________

Andrew comes in, a brief case stuck under his arm and his laptop in the other. "I have to run to work, does anybody need any dropping off places?"

"I've got a football game in 10 minutes, Dad," Alice answers, as she ran across the room, tugging her socks up. "Mum is taking me."

"I got invited to a friends house. He said be there at 8:20." Jonah replies.

Andrew looks at me and I nod my head letting out a sigh. "Can you take me to the store? I need to pick out a dress," He nods, knowing I meant for the funeral and we bid Alice good luck, walking to the car.

"Jonah," I say. "Do you have your outfit planned?"

He turns in the front seat to me, just as I'm clicking my belt in. "Can you get me one?" his voice is quiet, but I know what he says. I give a stiff nod, and he turns back to the front after thanking me.

I might not have enough, and I can't take Andrew's money, so I'll go to the thrift shop, too. Andrew drops me at the mall and Jonah wave at me and I smile sheepishly at him.

"Text me or Sharon when you're done. Curfew is 10, so don't be too late, and no catching the bus or train to get home."

I nod at Andrew's tight instructions because I knew he means what he says, and climb out of the car. I was new to this shopping mall, so it took me a while to find the escalators, but I went with the minimal people and they lead me there.

I didn't know where to go, and this mall wasn't all that big, so it made it easier, I guess. I depart the escalator and make a left down the hall. Most of the shops are closed, but they're mainly shops that sell sunglasses and normal glasses and all that. I take myself down another route that was leading towards the toilets and a set of stairs.

So I go down the stairs, taking a deep breath and then down the next flight, and once more until I get to the bottom. Except it's the bottom of 5 boy's asses.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yuck, pull your pants up!" I say, shielding my eyes. When I hear them start laughing, I take my hands away to see nobody. I roll my eyes pathetically, and find myself in front of a load of shops, one being a thrift shop.

It's still open and I make way in there, as the old lady working at the register greets me with a warm smile. I scan the racks, flicking through the dresses and dresses, but no luck. I head towards the back of the shop and scan the shelves for some sort of plain tee for Jonah to wear that was unisex.

As I put my hands on one, another hand grabs the same top and I look at the tattooed hand, then up the arm which still had tattoos and I was staring face to face with Harry.

"What are you doing buying kids clothes?" I ask, and he raises his pierced eyebrow at me.

"You are, too?" He says, it becoming a question.

"My little brother," I answer simply and he smirks down at me.

"Niall," he says deadpan and my eyebrows knit together, and he starts laughing at my response.

"Look, Harry, just give me the damn shirt." I say and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Jessica, Jessica, Jess-"

"My name isn't actually Jessica, you know?" I say.

"How come you weren't at school yesterday?" he asks suddenly.

"What? Harry, let go," I say and he tugs at the shirt, my fingers sliding from it as he puts it on the top shelf.

"Harry, God damnit! Get it down," I fold my arms.

"C'mon, Jesse. Let's go somewhere else,"

"I have no money, Harry," I say as we past the lady. Harry hands her a 3 dollar bill and she smiles gracefully at him as he lazily goes to shut his wallet.

"Harry, what the fuck? Where'd you get all that?" I ask, jamming my fingers in his wallet so that he can't close it.

"I'll explain later. But you need a...what do you need?" He stops outside a shop and then looks up at the sign. Forever 21.

"Dress, and something for my brother. Black and fancy," I reply, as he leads me inside. We both scan the racks as he pulls out endless amounts of dresses.

"Jesse," Harry breaths as he hands me a black dress. "Try it on for size," and without any warning, he shuts me in a change stall.

As I am changing, I decide to ask questions.

"What is your full name?"

"Harry Edward Styles."

"Who are you?"

"Not now, Jesse. C'mon, show me a look."

I roll my eyes as I check myself in the mirror. It's a plain black dress with lace but it isn't see through in any way. It is only tight about 10-15 cm below my boobs and then it falls loose against my body, ending up just above my knees.

"I don't like it, Harry." I say and before I know it, the curtain is yanked open, and the kid who bashed--Liam that is his name. Liam opened the curtain.

"Hi. Sorry, love." he says, squeezing in the stall and shutting the curtain behind him. "I just need you to put this on, for a moment." he takes off his black Adidas jumper and I slip it on without question, as he scratched his head.

"And we need to--" he grunts as his hands tug at my dress tag. He waves the tag in front of my face as it has the price tag on it. A whopping $80 for a dress? Liam drops it on the ground and he looks at me.

"You okay?" He asks. "Not claustrophobic?" I shake my head no as he drops onto the floor and rolls into the stall next to me, and then he pops his head under.

"C'mon, let's go." His head darts back under and I drop to my hands and knees, then lay flat on my belly squirming under the gap.

I stand up brushing myself off to see we were in the stall next to the one I was just in, but with all 5 of those boys I hung out with on Monday.

Harry is on the ground and I watch him as his arms swung back, and then down again. "Got it," he says, wiping his forehead. He drops a lock to the ground next to him, pulling up a latch.

"And we will be the only ones in the whole of this mall, in 5....4....3....2...and 1." Then his fist hits the power and the lights go dim before the alarm goes off.