Chapter 7

So Mi's POV

I know what she feels after giving the kid to the officers in charge and I know what she is probably thinking about. I hate to see her like this especially now that I just went back.

I took everyone to eat beef and these guys are healthy people specially this handsome guy. "Min~yah eat more" She shook her head "Yah!" She shouted making me just laugh "She is back to her senses".

Yoongi's POV

I don't want to interfere her thinking but thinking too much can ruin your health and she just rejected food. I made her open her mouth and placed a freshly cooked beef "Yah!" I guess it was too hot for her tongue. I gave her the peace sign "War be with you" She said making people look at her specially girls that recognize us "What's her problem with Suga?""They look cute together though""Who is she?".

I just saw her roll her eyes and excuse herself. I followed her but not inside so no problem.

Min's POV

I hate it there, people are talking about me while I try not to give a shit about it. I looked at my face and I see my pale face, I see a broken face, I see a person looking at me with pity?

"You should go home to where you're from" I shook my head and tried to go out and failed "Did you forget the rule?" I shook my head and smirked "I don't care about fucking rules" I used that secret weapon of mine.

She disappeared but I needed time to make myself back to normal before going back there. I sat at a dry sink and started to hum something in my head, I even vandalized the sink.

I closed my eyes and felt the door open but I was sure that no girl will enter. "Min are you okay?" It was so warm I forgot to open my eyes before answering "I should just die, shouldn't I?" I felt a tight hug "Don't die yet~".

Why do I end up being seen by this jerk in this place resting myself. "Nothing will go out promise" He raised his hand making me not relax "Everyone who made promises are liars" He looked at me in that judgmental look of his "How do you know I'm lying" I closed my eyes "Experiences".

"Of course experiences but you shouldn't avoid food just like that" I just laughed at him "I can do what I want" He shot a look "What are you doing in a female restroom" I saw him blush and get out fast "Just go out now, they're waiting".

I went out just because he said that they were waiting, I'm not even sure if I want to. "Yah what took you so long?" I received five smacks "YAH!" they all shot me a look.

"That's not how you should act" I was forced to eat thousands and thousands of beef. "Gah I'm full" I kinda said sinking in my seat "Gaja!".

I was pulled to the van, I can't seem to move because I feel heavy. So Mi Eonni was talking nonstop "Eonni chill, my ears are burning" Then I saw Ice Cream "Let's stop for awhile!".

I was expecting So Mi Eonni to say that but Condiment did. "What should I get?" I asked myself "H-here" Jungkook gave me an Ice Cream "Wah Thanks yow" I said and happily ate it. I heard him laugh, I looked at him in a questioning manner "You look cute while saying Thanks Yow" I made an O shape "Ihhh my ship is sailing" I face palmed.

My mood suddenly changed so I quit eating Ice Cream "Yah you're wasting" Condiment said while giving me back the Ice Cream "My mood went down" He made me eat the ice cream "One reason you should eat it more" I just nodded.

I ate a whole lot of Ice Cream and I hate it because it's too cold. "Yah that's enough" Somi Eonni said taking the last Ice Cream in my hands "But I need it now~" I whined and pouted. Condiment raised my head up and moved his face closer to mine "Good, she's not drunk" I smacked him hard.

He nagged me about not smacking him because he is older than me but I don't give a fucking shit about it. "Min~" I looked at Somi Eonni "Mwoya?!?" I said in a whining tone "Let's celebrate this time okay?" I shook my head No fucking way will I do that.

So Mi's POV

I want her to experience celebrating her birthday for once. She hates it when we say happy birthday or even bring in cake or Seaweed Soup. "Eonni for fuck's sake skip that fucking day" She said making me scrunch my head "YAH I'M OLDER THAN YOU BIOTCH!" She shrugged, she fucking shrugged.

"Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jimin shouted, I felt a weird tap "You fucking scared me maknae!" Jungkook was smiling at me or should I say grinning creepily "What do you want?" He smiled more "Let's do what you wanted Min Noona to do".

Yes! I got someone with me, the plan will be an ultimate success. "Okay Guys let's get started" I said while preparing the balloons and some decorations. "Noona where should I put this?" I pointed at the near end.

*Time Skip (Days Later)*

Finally it is March 9 but it is still 12 am. I called the guys.

"Yoh did you lock the room properly?" I asked sleepily

"Noona we did" Jungkook said sleepy

"Why are you calling in the middle of the night?" He added

"Bro March 9 today" I said hearing him huff

"Wae?" I asked

"Also Yoongi Hyung's Birthday" I grinned

"Good, I have another plan" I heard him sigh

"Please don't be a naughty Noona~" I just chuckled at what he said

"I won't you little kiddie, alright sleep again" I heard him nod and say

"Good MorNight" I laughed

"MorNight?" I just received silence

"MorNight!" I turned it off

Now with that plan of mine, this is gonna be fun.