Chapter 30

So Mi's POV

I don't like what he said. It was kinda familiar but at the same time untrue. "Eonni are you okay?" I shook my head "What's bothering you?" I looked at Chae "Eonni don't cry" I wiped tears "Why am I even crying".

I just went to our shared room and lied down. "Why am I so affected?" I wiped my tears again "Eonni you can tell me" I just nodded and hugged her "I'm going crazy.." she laughed.

I didn't tell her anything else than me being crazy. We just slept and waited for the morning to come.

I woke up sweating. I had a bad dream not just bad but very bad. I don't like that dream to come true.

I went out for fresh air. I was just wearing my pjs and a jacket. "Noona good morning" I waved at him yawning a bit "You're early today" I nodded "Wait.." My eyes became small "How did you know I wake up late?" He covered his mouth "Erm.." I laughed "Just joking paboya".

He followed me when I started to walk. "Why are you following?" He shrugged "I want to walk with a beautiful Noona" I chuckled "Are you serious?" He nodded "Noona.." I hummed "I..like.." I stopped him from talking "Please don't continue".

I walked away from him. I left him speechless. I think I was wrong to say that but still..I didn't want to hear it.

I was welcomed by Min whining. "Yah it's early in the morning" She looked at me with red puffy eyes "Yah what happened?" She fell in my arms "Seriously?"

They explained what happened but they didn't know why her eyes were red and puffy. The doctor went out while shaking his head "Fever is back" we all sighed "Doesn't she drink medicine" we shook our heads "She drinks them" we all said synchronized.

We went her room, she was using an oxygen tank. "Yah are you okay?" Chae asked in a worried tone ".." she raised her hand and smiled "Hahaha" I just smiled "Hey~" Someone opened the door which made Min scrunch her forehead.

We made the guy get out of her room. "Please leave her alone" Ara finally said "She already found her happiness" Xieng continued "If you want to lift that damn curse, quit it" Chae and I were confused at what they are saying "I don't care about the curse, I just want her back" I pushed him "You're a selfish brat!"

We called the security because we can't get him out. "Eonni thanks" She smiled at us "Min.." Chae said "Please tell us everything, I don't understand" she continued "Eonni there are things you can never know" she shook her head "Then why would they know?" I pointed Xieng and Ara "Know what?"

She didn't tell them but how did they know? "Sorry but I just overheard" Ara confessed "And I told Xieng Eonni" Min face palmed "Then explain it to them" she smiled "I'm sure I can't hide it anymore" her smile is weird. It's like she's going away for a long time, like she's gonna leave us.

I was bothered by the way she said it. She said it as if she would never even hear it from us. "Min Hee" I sternly called her name "Yes Eonni?" She didn't react at her name "Never mind" She threw a pillow at me "Want a game?"

She still acts like a kid. "YAH!" Ara joined in with our little pillow fight. We weren't planning to stop but the nurse came in. "I see you're already fine" She nodded "You need to drink your medicine okay" She nodded again "Don't skip-" She cut her "I understand everything"

We went straight to BigHit for our practice. "Eonni our debut is almost up" She said in a nervous tone "OmO, our maknae is nervous" She chuckled "It's just normal to feel this way, right?" I nodded while laughing.

When we entered the practice room, Xieng and Chae were practicing hard. "Eonni is the dance hard?" I shook my head "It's not because-" she cut me "Ey Eonni you're good at dancing" they laughed at her childishness "Just practice your vocals".

We all said good morning. "Where have you been?" He asked kinda calm "Hospital" Ara answered "What were you doing there?" His voice is starting to show worry "My fever just went up again but I'm good to go" Min answered cheerfully "I see you're back to yourself" She crumpled her face "What does that mean?" She whispered.

Bang PD-nim left us to practice. Min is so bothered by something. "YAH!" Taehyung shouted outside "Yah calm down" I heard Jin "NOOONA!!"

Min's POV

I don't get that. I feel like I forgot something that happened lately. Is this the side effect?

We practiced but I feel bothered still. "YAH!" Was that Taehyung? "Yah calm down" That is Jin Hyung "NOOONA!" I smiled at Taehyungie "What you doing here?" I asked while he hugged me "Noona I missed you" I stroke his hair gently I will miss you Taehyungie.

I just laughed at every lame joke I heard from all of them. "How can you laugh at corny jokes?" I just laughed at the question "I think *laugh* everything *laugh* is funny *laugh*" They face palmed.

Jungkook went towards me and hugged me tight. "Don't leave us Noona" I hugged him back "I won't you nutcase" I felt someone harshly separated both of us.

It was Condiment "Hey what's that for?" I puffed air in my mouth "No PDA!" He looked back and walked away "What's wrong with him?" Jungkook smirked "Hyung you jealous?"

Why would he be jealous, I'm not his. "Stop the talk and we still need practice" I said and made them go out "Ara Eonni, Taehyung, get a room" They looked at me and laughed "What do you mean? Room for cheesiness?" I nodded.

We didn't have time to practice we had to record for the song. "Do you understand?" We all nodded while I absentmindedly placed the lyrics down "You don't need it?" I shook my head "It hurts me".

I just looked at it for the last time. I didn't practice because it hurts me. It hurts me, knowing that Condiment wrote some parts and I have them. "Min it's your turn" I just nodded.

During the recording I felt nauseated. I just continued until finally I'm done. I rushed out and went to the lady's restroom.

Fuck! My throat is starting to hurt more than awhile ago. "Min are you okay?" Staff Eonni knocked on the door of where I was. Before I could even answer I started vomiting again.

Finally I stopped but before stopping there was blood. I quickly flushed it so that they wouldn't worry. "Are you okay?" I nodded "I think I over ate".

All of them looked at me worried but I insisted I was fine when I'm not. I reached the practice room and saw my Eonnis listening to the song. "Min..It was wonderful".