Chapter 24

So Mi's POV

We were laughing hysterically at what we are witnessing. "I didn't know the maknae does this" We scrolled down more to see pictures of BTS and solo pictures of Suga. "Her bias is Suga" We all laughed "Kyle how did you get her pass?" She laughed while almost rolling "She just gave it!"

We laughed until she appeared and we grinned "YAH!" She got her laptop from us and looked at the open folders "You told me just the tune not my stuff in here" She puffed air inside her mouth like an angry kid "You didn't say which file".

She deleted everything but we stopped her. "We already saw so what's the use" Xieng said without pity "Eonni please don't tell anyone" Woah! We got the maknae begging "What do you think?" I looked at them "Let us talk".

We left her speechless. "So what should we do?" Ara asked excitedly "Let's give her a condition then good" Xieng said evilly "No cursing?" We agreed.

We went back to her and smiled evilly. "One condition" Ara said "You can not curse" Min's jaw dropped at what Kyle said "Eonni! Can't you just limit?" We shook her head "No cursing for a year only".

She looked at us in disbelief. She did aegyo but still we won't let our guards down. "Maknae you look cute but our words are sealed" I said then she nodded "Just one last curse, please" We nodded.

She went out and called Yoongi. "YAH! You fucking asshole I'm gonna fucking kill you with my abnormally fucking Eonnis" We all laughed at what she did even Yoongi laughed "You done?" She nodded.

We like watched how she'll react at everything. Ara made her pillow fall at Min "Tungsten.." Why did she even say Tungsten? We laughed anyway "Min can't survive without cursing~" Kyle teased.

It was fun just look at her stop herself from cursing.

Yena's POV

I forgot to say goodbye to that little girl. I didn't want to anyway. After that confession incident I didn't want to see him. He will probably be my second reason not to go.

I went to the store to buy some stuff when I saw Min with Yoongi. She didn't see me yet so it was my chance to get away but.."YENA EONNI!" Her shout made me want to return. I looked back and smiled.

"Yena Eonni why aren't you visiting?" She asked like a kid "You not visiting made me suffer" Yoongi said while massaging his forehead "She's a kid you can't help it" Min hugged me "At least someone understands".

"Eonni I heard news from Jin Hyung" Yoongi looked at me and grinned "He confessed?" I almost choked "Ehem" I shot a glare at Yoongi "Then why are you not visiting him, don't you like him?" I shrugged.

"Eonni why are you so silent today?" She asked while walking between Yoongi and me. "I don't know" All I could say to you is I don't know, sorry "Eonni let's buy that Kumamon" Yoongi laughed "You serious?" She nodded.

She like Kumamon when she was a kid but I don't know why she started hating it. "Why did you start liking it again?" She smiled "I'll tell you the secret next time" I will miss your smile, my little Min Hee.

I walked home feeling guilty. I wasn't able to tell her about it. She enjoyed being with me that my tongue got tied when I had to talk.

When I got home, I plopped on the couch. "Min-yah Mianhae" I said knowing she won't hear it. My phone rang.

"Yes?" -Me sleepy

"We need to talk" -Who?

"Who is this?" -Guy laughing

"Kim Namjoon ibnida" -I sat up

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna sleep" -me emotionless

"No you just sat up" -I looked around and found him

"What are you doing?" -I asked sternly

"Please just talk to me for a moment" -I sighed

I ended the call and went out to talk to him. "So what do you want to tell me?" He sighed "Forget about my confession" I felt sad inside but I didn't show it "Okay" he looked at me not satisfied "What?!?" He looked away "Did you tell her?"

I shook my head and just sat down the steps. "I'm not planning to tell her" He sighed and sat down beside me "You should tell her, they're debuting soon" I nodded "I will still be there at their debut, I think" he hugged me "I will call you for live showing" I chuckled "I will wait for that".

No One's POV

At BTS' dorm they were having a war. "Hyung this should do it" Jungkook said dressing Jimin up for something "What's this for?" They all smirked "You will have a date" Jimin shot them a glare "I would gladly date Min Noona" they all glared.

Actually they were just dressing him up for fun but joking him is more fun. "Hyung you look like my dad" Jungkook laughed "Jimin you really have no jams" Namjoon added, the doorbell rang.

They hurried to open it up curious of who it was. "Oh! You here for Yoongi Hyung" Yoongi stood up fast and popped his head out "No I'm here to stay over" Yoongi frowned.

He was waiting for her to take him but today is different. "So Hyung what's the rush?" She asked Namjoon Hyung "Dressing ChimChim up" her eyes lighten up "Lemme see!"

They went to where Jimin is. She laughed hysterically "Have you seen yourself?" He shook his head "Namjoon Hyung is right, you have no jams" They laughed with her What the how did she know?

They didn't even realize that Namjoon never said that in front of her yet. "Will he be able to get a girlfriend?" Jin asked "He will because of his abs" They all looked at her "You little".

It was hard for her to answer the questions. "I just saw an Eonni watch that dance video" They didn't want to believe her "How did you know about Jimin and Jams?" She shot a glare to Yoongi "I saw it with the Eonnis".

Min's POV

I got caught just now and it's hard lying. This Condiment is gonna get it when I'm allowed to curse or should I do something. Laughing evilly inside my head.