Chapter 18

Taehyung's POV

Noona didn't even get to talk to him. "Noona why did you change?" We were alone so I could ask freely "I didn't" I looked at her confused, she chuckled "Tae I was like this when you met me" I scrunched my forehead.

She wasn't like that, according to my point of view she was kinder to us than now. "I always look back so that I know when to let go" I looked at her and listened carefully "Trust is hard to build but it is nothing when you suddenly destroy it" Why is she telling me this? "That's what happened to us, Tae".

It hurts knowing that we just destroyed her trust to us. One question was running in my mind. "Hyung what did we do when we're with Noona?" Hoseok Hyung looked at me in confusion "Joke with her?" he answered unsure "Never Mind".

I just listened to some songs while inside the van. My eyes wants to close when I saw Jungkook walking in the parking lot. "JEON JUNGKOOK!".

I ran towards him just to make sure he is okay. "Yah what happened to you?" He looked at me wide eyed "Tae..".

Ara's POV

I don't usually do this but when it comes to kids I get overworked. I followed Jungkook and Taehyung to the park.

"Hyung she was attacked in front of me" He was shaking "What do you mean?" I also want to ask the question but I can't, I'm only eavesdropping. "Hyung a black thingy was behind her, I wanted to warn her but.." He looked everywhere "It disappeared".

I don't even get him, I think his imagination is working up now. I went back to Min's hospital room and saw her sitting straight. "What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrow "Trying to work my shoulder and arm" She said while raising up the pen "I'll help you".

I was the one writing while she states everything. I was waiting for words but she doesn't speak. "Hey start saying what I need to write" I said annoyed, she chuckled "Why don't you continue" I looked at her puzzled.

She is one heck of a girl. "Maknae you volunteered to do the song" I said touched "Eonni I would do anything for the group" but she scrunched her forehead "But I can't do anything about the group name" I laughed.

"I don't really think it suits us well" She said while looking at me "It means-" I cut her "We are Dangerous" She nodded "But in fact we aren't" I shook my head "We bring danger so we are" She glared at me "Now I missed that glare".

I talked to her more about the lyrics. "Why is it so bitter?" She shrugged "I tried my best to make it a little bit not bitter" I chuckled "Okay!" I said energized "We just need to finish this?" She nodded "The idea should be one though" I nodded and zoomed out of her room.

I didn't intend to leave her like that but she told me to work and leave her there. I think I ran from the hospital to BigHit's building "Seriously?".

I walked in sweaty and feeling hot. I kicked the door open and saw the Eonnis looking at another box. "Eonni what's that?" Kyle Eonni shrugged "Another body?" She shook her head "We didn't open yet".

Being myself I opened the box. "Eek" It's full of flower petals and a letter was in the middle. "Eonni who the pak would send this?" They shrugged "Let's at least leave the letter be" I nodded She also needs privacy.

No One's POV

Jungkook was worried about his Noona's health so he walked right in her room. "Noona are you okay?" She nodded cheerfully "Jungkook.." He gulped "Don't tell anyone about what you saw okay?" He looked at her feeling bad.

Min didn't want trouble but she guessed she was too late. "Noona I'm really sorry" She waved her hand "No it's fine" Jungkook still feels awful at what he did "Only Tae?" He nodded "He could be trusted but..tell him not to investigate" Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi heard everything from top to end with Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and J-hope. "Seriously, she just said not to tell anyone but there are seven of us who knows" Jin whined "Hyung shut up" He glared at Yoongi.

The secret can no longer hide and it will be surely forsaken at the right time. The power that held her in the worst possible way. The power that holds their life.

Ts