Chapter 10

I have a feeling all of you will hate me for this..... Errrrr..... Sorry? :/ Also! I got a picture of Bella up and her outfit is in the side bar! Enjoy!

Bella’s pov

I was sitting in my bedroom talking with Charlie about Chris when I heard a crash from the living room. I jumped up and threw open the door, to see an extremely pissed Travis pushing Jordan up against the wall. Deryck looked confused and scared while Andy turned to me and shot me an apologetic look.

“ Travis, I have no idea what you’re talking about! I never did anything with Bella!” Jordan said, slight terror in his voice.

“Like hell you didn’t! Andy showed me the voicemail!” Travis yelled, raising his fist.

“Travis!” I screamed. Everyone looked at me. “He’s telling the truth! We never did anything!” I yelled.

“Then why did I find these in your bathroom.” Travis said, dropping my birth control onto the conveniently placed table. I remember the day Charlie convinced me to get them as clear as day.

“Bells, you’ve got to tell someone.” Charlie said, rubbing my back as I bawled into my pillow, flinching at his touch.

“N-No. He’ll come back. He said he would. He’d end my career, and then what will I do for school? That money pays me enough that if I do it til I’m 22, I’ll be put through college up until a Master’s. I can’t.” I said, having to take breaths every few words.

“You can’t risk getting prego either. I know that’s what you’re worried about. This guy won’t come back if he’s smart. But if he does, and you aren’t strong enough this time, you’re fucked. You need these.” Charlie said, holding up a small circular box.

“Birth control?!” I practically yelled.

“Shhh! And yes. This way, you can sleep with whoever and not care about a baby.” He said, proud of himself.

“You know I’m not like that. I’m waiting, Charles. But fine.” I said, taking the box from his hand. He hugged me and I sighed. Fuck me, not literally.

“Bella?” Jordan asked, his voice breaking in sadness. His eyes lit with fury and pushed Travis off of him. “ What the hell is this about?” He yelled.

“Jordan-It isn’t what you think.” I said, tears coming to my eyes.

“That you’re a bigger slut than I thought?.” He said, grabbing his jacket off the back of the chair.

“What did you call me?” I asked, anger and sadness mixed in my voice. He turned around and looked at me.

“A slut. You’re a no good, heartbreaking, bitchy, whore!” He yelled in my face. He stormed out of the house and I burst into tears. Travis, Charlie, Deryck and Andy stood off to the side in shock. Chris threw open my front door.

“What crawled up Jordan’s ass and died?” Chris asked. He noticed me, crying my eyes out and ran over. “WHY IS SHE CRYING?! WHY ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING?!” He yelled, holding me in his arms. Everyone was silent. He scoffed and pulled me into my room. “What happened?” He asked.

“I-I like Jordan and h-he called me a s-slut because he saw m-my pills and I-I couldn’t t-tell him about w-why I have them.” I said, stumbling over my words more than usual. Chris wrapped his arms around me and held me as I cried.

“I’m guessing you don’t want to go on that blind date anymore?” Chris asked. I laughed evily.

“Oh, I want to go. I want to make Jordan jealous. Chris, we’re going shopping.” I said, smirking at his slightly terrified voice. 

"So," I started. We were walking around Victoria's Secret, Chris cringing at the posters and intimates everywhere. He looked at me, glad to focus on something else. " Where is this date at, Chrissy?" 

"Don't call me that. It's at O Charleys. We have to find you something nice." Chris said, literally dragging me out of Victoria's Secret. He pushed me into H&M and started picking out random clothes. 

"Chris! Calm down! You're acting like Charlie!" I yelled as he threw clothes at me. He stopped and pushed me into a dressing room. I noticed his bright red cheeks and realized something. " Chriss!!!" I yelled, taking off my clothes and pulling up the skirt he got me.

"Bellaa!" He yelled.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked as I pulled the shirt over my head and put on the shoes.

" Of course."

"Do you have a crush on Charlie?" I asked, opening the door and spinning around. Chris just stood there, completely red. " You do!!" I squealed. 

"You need to tuck your shirt in." Chris said, pulling me towards him by the elastic. A few people stared at us weird as he was basically shoving my shirt along with his hands down my skirt. 

"Hey-uh?" Charlie said, walking over. Chris pulled his hands away and I waved. "Am I interuppting something?" He asked, hurt in his voice. 

"Of course not! Bella just looked stupid without tucking her shirt in." Chris rushed. I laughed and walked back into the dressing room.

"Oh my god. I'm going on a date." Was all I could think while curling my hair. I was already dressed, aside from my jewlery. I pulled the last curl from the iron and smiled at my reflection. I put the last of my jewlery on and walked into the living room. "Hey Travvy, have you seen- oh. Hi." I said, seeing Deryck, Travis, Andy and.... Jordan. 

"Well daammmnnn gurlll." Andy said and Jordan almost spit his drink all over Travis. 

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said, laughing. "Anyway, Travvy have you seen my pink purse?" I asked, frantically. 

"Yeah it's in the closet." He said, gesturing to the hall closet. I opened the door and bent down to look for it. I heard a cry and turned around, holding my purse. Deryck was covered in water. 

"Just cooling you down, dude." Jordan said, fury in his voice, holding an empty water bottle. My eye twitched slightly and it took every fiber of my being not to tackle him to the ground and kiss him. I shivered and jumped at the sound of the doorbell. 

"Where are you headed?" Andy asked.

"I'm going on a date." I said, loudly so everyone *cough Jordan *cough could hear. I answered the door and hugged Chris. 

"Hey Bella, this is my friend, Shane." Chris said, stepping aside to reveal one of the cutest guys I've ever seen.  

"Hey Shane, I'm Bella." I said shaking his hand. 

"God, why don't you just hug?" Chris said rolling his eyes. Shane shrugged and stepped inside to hug me. I laughed and hugged him back. He smelt awesome. I looked into the living room and Jordan looked like he would explode, clutching the water bottle so much, it broke in some places.

"Bye, Travvy! I'll see you guys later." I said, waving  to Chris as I intertwined my fingers with Shane's and walked down the path to his car.