Guardian angel.

My name is Hailey and i'm 17 years old. I'm neither fat nor skinny. I have chocolate brown long hair, blue eyes and just wear casual clothes. I still go to school, well better say i'm forced to go because of my Mum. My dad left us when I was about 3 years but I don't want to talk about him because he doesn't deserve it.

School is the total hell for me every single day. Not that i get bad grades. No even the other way round. I'm pretty good. That's the only way to get through this day though. Getting good grades makes me feel a bit better.

I'm bullied by a group of four boys. Sometimes it's that hard that i just lie there until finally a teacher pick me up and bring me to the school nurse. They always asked me how it happened but i never tell the truth. Sometimes I didn't even remember what happened. I always said i fell. In the beginning they believed me but at some point they just said that i'm not good at lying anymore.

Author's note:

Hello🙋🏼‍♀️

This is the first story i'm writing and maybe you already noticed that English is not my native language but i want to write in English anyway 🙂.

I know the chapters are short but I already have a few drafts so i will publish them if I see you like the story. :)

Sabina ♥️