Guardian angel. (4)

The 3 days went by so slowly. Has anyone ever told you that the hospital is a great place to think about your whole life ?!

Especially if you were facing the death.

I really wonder who this guy was. I needed to thank him.

After my mum signed all the papers we could finally went home. I was so hungry because the food at hospitals is really bad and i almost ate nothing. And i wanted to sleep in my own comfy bed and just be on my own.

As we were about to leave, the nurse and the doctor who made a last check-up said that I should take care of myself that this never ever will happen again.

I thanked them and nodded and we headed to our car.

During the ride everything came back to my mind.

The kicking in my stomach, against my head and these bad words and everything. I don't know how to manage the last 2 years at this school. If it would end like this every day I can't stand this and seriously will be dead.

My mum caught me lost in my thoughts and asked me something.

First, I didn't realise it until she screamed.

- HAILEY !! -

- Huh ?

- I was asking you who has called the ambulance ?!

- I don't know. When I woke up I already was in the hospital and yeah. Everything I know is that it's a boy.

- You need to find that boy and need to thank him. I mean he rescued you.

- I know but I really don't have a clue who was it ..

- You'll find him

- I hope so ...

I hated it how my mum always tried to force me to do something. I know by myself that I have to find him. Maybe he'll be a new acquaintance and likes me. Ahh stop Hailey. Don't try to make yourself hope ..

When we arrived home I went straight to the kitchen to grab some food and then went upstairs to go to my bed. My mum screamed that a teacher called her. When I go back to school I had to pick up all the school stuff she saved for me.

I don't want to go back to school.

I had nightmares about the different scenarios that could happen. I've always been wondering why they are doing this to me. I never made something wrong or especially done anything wrong to them. Am I this ugly and stupid to deserve to get hurt ?

But I had to find that boy. This bothers me the most.

If it even was a boy at all ..

A week later

I had to go back to school today. I really don't want to but my Mum and also I myself forced me to go to it today.

So as soon as the alarm started I hopped out of my bed. Not with excitement for sure. I took a shower,blow dry my hair, put some make-up on and catched some clothes like in every morning. I went down the stairs and made me some cereals. My mum wasn't here because she had to work the early shift. I grabbed my bag and walked to school. As I reached my locker I took my things and went to my first class: Science.

When i entered the room the four boys who almost ended my life were sitting in their seats. Did I mentioned that i have every single class with them ? Like seriously how can god be so mean to me. I've always been a nice girl and never want anything bad to happen to people or even done something bad to them myself. Anyway, they were laughing at me and screaming:

-Aw, look who finally came back to school after skipping it.

I don't even know who was saying this. It didn't matter. I just went to my seat which was in the front row as usual and put my things up on my desk not trying to think about what will happen during the day ...