Guardian angel. (1)

Ring Ring Ring

Oh no. Not another day of this god damn torture. I wish i could just stay here in my comfy, warm bed for the rest of the day,my whole life and just watching tv shows, reading books to escape to another world and so..

Immediately my Mom came into my room and said i have to stand up and go to school now otherwise i will be late.

-No Mom, i don't want to go. I feel so sick.

- No complainings. Now go and take a shower.

She's like this every morning. She just wants the best for me but she doesn't know that school isn't the best for me .THIS school isn't the best for me.

I stood up, took a shower and blow dry my hair, put some make-up on and catch some clothes from my wardrobe. Never really mind how I looked like since i got no friends and everyone avoiding my gaze.

I finally went down the stairs to take my breakfast.

I was late so I ran to school even though i don't wanted to but our teacher will give us detention if we're late. And this was the last thing I needed now.

My first class was math now. Ugh, how I hated it. When I entered the room the four boys we're already sitting in their seats and were talking. To finally reveal their awful names: Liam,Harry, Louis and the worst one Zayn. They smirked at me and gave me an aggressive and evil glance. Obviously, they know what to do with me today...