Tsundere!Saihara x Himedere!Ouma - Part 6

//sorry that I haven't been writing for a while! assessments are coming up soooo :,(( anyways enjoy!

Ouma stayed in his bed for a while, while everyone was outside eating their food. He was still blushing a scarlet rose, and stared into the darkness under the soft blanket. All of a sudden, there was a loud noise. A loud knock. The purple-haired boy couldn't bother open the door. He didn't move a single muscle. The loud knock was heard again. Ouma continued to stay still. "Hey Ouma! When the hell are you going to eat your food before I do?!" The Ultimate Leader pushed the blanket off him, as it dropped into the ground. "I'm coming!" He yelled. Ouma  ran to the other side of his bed to his door, opening it at the speed of light. As the purple-haired boy closes the door, he bumped into Saihara. "Hey, how about you move next time?" Ouma looked up, not noticing that Saihara was giving him a pissed look. Ouma stumbled backwards, and ran around him. "God that boy, will he EVER learn to not run?" Saihara whispered to himself. He walked back to the dining table, seeing the purple haired boy eat his food swiftly.
————————————————————
After Ouma had eaten his dinner, he pushed himself away from the table, ordering Saihara to clean up his dish. "You idiot, ask Kirumi, not me!" Kirumi turned her head to the dark-haired boy, giving his an unpleasant look. Saihara tipped his cap down, and walked away with his hands in his pockets, going towards his room. Ouma's eyes watched every single movement of his, and left the plate on the table, following him. Kirumi looked at the dirty messy plate, and groaned as she placed the plate on her hand. As the Ultimate leader carefully and cautiously followed Saihara's moves, he noticed that he was blushing a very light pink that was quite unnoticeable. As the black capped boy entered his room closing the door behind him, The purple-haired midget stood against the wall so he wouldn't be noticed. Being the selfish person Ouma was, and not respecting anyone's privacy, he flew into Saihara's room, giving him a heart attack. "Why were you blushing?!" he screamed. Saihara stumbled backwards, blushing an even more pink. "W-What the hell! You can't just go into someone's room like that you idiot!" He pushed the Ultimate leader against the wall, as he slid down to the floor. "God, you didn't have to do that!" Ouma said angrily. He stood up with no problem, brushing off his shoulders. Saihara was still blushing, and stared at the purple-haired boy. "Now, answer my bloody question!" Saihara stepped back, as he never expected Ouma to use such a strong word. The boy started to tap his foot on the ground, crossing his arms tightly. The black-capped boy could tell he was upset. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." Ouma started to become even more furious. He stumped towards Saihara, grabbing his shirt and pulling it towards him. The detective stared in confusion, and adjusted his black collar of his uniform to avoid the embaassment. In Saihara's point of view, it seems as if Ouma was about to kill him in a single hit. A few seconds later, he smirked. "I see you're blushing a more reddish colour, huh?" Saihara created a slightly worried look on his face, as he gulped deeply again. The purple-haired boy knew why he was like this. He knew. The Ultimate Detective, looked away from him, starting to sweat and panic nervously. Ouma let go off his shirt, then grabbing Saihara's chin lightly. "Oh Saihara, only if you do as I tell you, I would treat you better." The small boy gave him an evil smirk, gently rubbing his soft chin. The detective looked back into Ouma's deep, purple soft eyes, as he continued to have a worried look on his face. Moments later, the Ultimate Leader gently pushed himself against Saihara, making them fall upwards on the side of his bed. "Y-You idiot.." Ouma stared deeply into the boy's eyes, as he slightly squinted his eyes giving Saihara a soft small smile. "You know you love me." the purple-haired boy whispered. As the night sky continued to fill with bright stars, the wind blew a soft breeze that could hardly be heard. Saihara and Ouma were secretly admiring each other, as their eye contact grew deeper and deeper. The leader let his hand off the detective's chin, as he moved his warm hand towards his rose tiny cheek.  "No I don't, you dumbass." Saihara said annoyed. The black-capped boy tried to turn his head away from him, but failed as Ouma's hand forced his eyes to look at him only. Saihara breathing started to become more slower, enjoying the romantic moment, as the small boy's breath eventually grew warmer and warmer by time. They both stared at each other deeply, as their faces were starting to get closer and closer. The clear night sky were filled with crickets making a quiet rhythm, as owls hooted loudly as they flew pass the bright moon. Ouma and Saihara's lips were only a few inches away. "Saihara.." Ouma said quietly. He moved his thumb across the detective's face slowly, as his pink cheek felt warm and smooth. The black capped boy tilted his head, giving his a "Yes?" sign. Ouma decided to let silence commence for a while, as Saihara's eyes started to move everywhere to avoid awkwardness. "Do you like like me?" The detective's soon stopped, and they moved slowly to Ouma's deep purple eyes. "Maybe," he replied softly. The leader soon adjusted themselves on top of the bed, as Saihara's head laid against his comfy pillow. Ouma smiled. "You're such a terrible liar, aren't you?" The black-capped boy smirked, as the purple-haired boy moved even closer to his face. "If you say so yourself, idiot," Saihara softly giggled. Ouma finally got up to the point where his lips were touching the detective's. They were lightly touching, as the eye contact couldn't get any more deeper, and soon decided it was time. Saihara moved his head forward, surprising Ouma as he had made the kiss slightly deeper. The purpled-hair boy pushed the detective's head against his pillow, slowly closing their eyes as they shared a light tender kiss.
————————————————————
//fINALLY A GAY MOMENT- anyways, sorry that the story seems to be jumping to conclusions quite quickly, I guess I couldn't wait any longer.. xD well, stay tuned for Part 7!!