Tsundere!Saihara x Himedere!Ouma - Part 7

★; Omg I'm so sorry that I haven't posted for this fanfic for a while ;0; haHA *dies* anyways, enjoy !!

————————————————————

The soft tender kiss continued as the loud ticking of the clock continued. Saihara's deep thoughts on Ouma made him happier on the inside. The thoughts of them cuddling each other, fighting like an elderly couple and going on cute little dates every week or so. The thoughts of them teasing each other playfully and giving each other piggy backs. The thoughts of them being together forever. As Saihara started to enjoy the romantic moment, Ouma took himself off Saihara, breaking off the kiss. The supreme leader smiled. "You enjoyed that little make-out session, didn't you?" he laughed. Saihara blushed a light rose tint and turned his back towards Ouma. "No I don't" the detective startled. Ouma laughed again and poked his back creating an evil grin upon his face. "Who's the liar now?" he said with a mischievous tone. God, he can be so annoying sometimes.. But he's cute. Saihara whispered to himself. He turned his head swiftly to the right, seeing Ouma's face extremely close to his. "What was that?" he asked. Once again, the detective was startled and jumped slightly. He let out a deep sigh and tilted his head towards the bed. "I should get going now," he said. The dark haired boy helped himself off Ouma's bed, walking towards the exit of his room. All of a sudden, he got pulled back by the leader's hand. "No! Not yet! Please stay longer!" he screamed. Saihara mumbled out empty words and struggled to escape from him as he pushed the door open. The tsundere boy started to become annoyed. "Get off of me!" he blared loudly. Everyone around Ouma and Saihara stopped what they were doing immediately and turned their heads towards the two of them. They all started whispering to each other, while others fangirled ultra hardcore and died of cuteness inside. Saihara's hand bolted towards the purple-haired boy's head, pushing his head back with all his force. His hands started to become sticky and sweaty, and so did Ouma's. The detective held an agitated face, as the leader gave him sad innocent puppy eyes and whined like a lost dog on the streets crying for help. Everyone surrounding them started to watch intensely, to see who would win the daring battle (not really) of the two boys: Ouma trying to get his soon-to-be-future boyfriend, or Saihara escaping from the ultimate leader (cough cough LIAR). The curiosity and intensity started to rise by the second until someone finally was able to give up: Saihara. The detective removed his hand from Ouma's head, no longer pressuring himself to move away from the purple-haired boy. Ouma's deep purple eyes started to twinkle like crazy and pulled Saihara back into his bedroom. Everyone that was around them formed a confused face as to what had just happened and returned to their everyday roles. As they all started to walk away from Ouma's room, he slammed the door shut, and locked the door. The atmosphere had turned black and evil around him, as Saihara started to move away from him slowly, slightly creeped out. His heart started to beat faster and faster, Ouma threw the key far to his left, as it slid under the wooden drawer swiftly and silently. The detective opened his mouth widely, pissed off at the move the supreme leader had just done. Ouma flicked his hair and lifted his chin up high into the air. "Now you can never escape!" he laughed evilly as he lifted his arms into the air. Saihara facepalmed himself, letting out an irritated groan. The purple-haired boy tilted his head, as he questioned why he had done a move to annoy the detective. Saihara let out a small laugh and leaned against Ouma's soft bed: "You silly old thing," he said cutely. The leader blushed a dark scarlet and scratched his head letting out an unsure laugh. The atmosphere was all love-dovey at first, until it suddenly changed to a dark and not so happy atmosphere. "WE'RE GONNA BE TRAPPED IN HERE FOREVER THANKS TO YOU!" he screamed uncontrollably. 

————————————————————

SORRY THIS WAS REALLY BAD AND REALLY SHORT BUT I WANTED TO POST A CHAPTER OF THIS STORY, SORRY ONCE AGAIN AND I HOPED YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER/PART-