Hidden Criminal ( Harry Styles Fanfiction )

Prologue

I failed myself. How did this happen? I promised that I'll never fall in love. But... but he loved me? No it was a trick. I just was too spelled in his charms. My gun rested on the other side of the room. Knees buckled down on the floor Richard standing in front of me, a smirk playing in his face. " Your time is over, babe." Richard sneered placing a gun on my temples. My hands were tied at the back of me. " But.. he l-loved m-me. " I stuttered out, as tears forced out of my eyes. From my corner I glance Harry's face saden up. Why? This was his plan right? " Harry, why don't you make this bitch understand mm?" Richard rolled his eyes and for some reason stepped back, waving his gun in the air. All the other men slightly chuckled, started to walk out of the abandoned room. " Let your ex lover boy explained it to you all the lovey dovey shits while the other men go have some fun and I stay to see your pathetic death." My nose scrunched up, in disgust. Fun means torture. To innocent girls. Which once I stopped. But, as now I have no power to stop they took this as a advantage. Suddenly, my hands were untied and my body was brutally pushed to the cold floor. " W-why did you do this to me?" I asked the green eyed guy who once was my favourite. " I told you that I'm dangerous. I could do anything. And I never loved you. I tricked to you. To kill you" Harry replied with no emotion in his face. Ouch. That's hurts.

I forced my legs up, my trembling body stood up. My bruised part of the body, felt like poison burning in my blood. Even my face was bruised. Those freaking creep hitted me hard. To my action, somehow fear was visible in Harry's face as well as in Richard's face? A smirk plastered in my face, as low chuckle release from my mouth. ' Y-you still didn't understand me, did you?" I give a evil laugh. " I'm official known as catwoman. And that means... I trailed off. I'm sure this is not me. It's the real drmon in me, whom I tried to keep tamed for a long time. But I'm really relief to have the demon escape from me today. " GET THE FUCK DOWN BITCH!!!" Richard screeches clicking the gun at me. " Did I do something?" I pouted raising my hands up in defense. Harry assured Richard by nodding that I'm harmless. Wrong. " You can't do anything." Richard hissed, while Harry swallowed down. " I may not have the power to do anything now. But for a certain reason I'm called a catwoman." I paused. "Because I'm smarter than you."