Chapter 1 Beginning

My gun made a click sound, signaling that it's reloaded with bullets. " You ready, Rose?" Daisy, my younger sister asked, as she pulled her hoodie. " Yep, got your gun, Di?" " Reloaded", she said, as a smile was curved in her face. Daisy wore black jeans, with a sleeveless cream coloured t-shirt, her waist carrying a belt full of bullets and gas bombs. We were at our Uncles house, ready to kick some ' Drunken Butts'. "Are you nuts?!" I rolled my eyes at the angry vioce of my Uncle from downstairs. "Well, Diasy lets go my hands are ready to pull the trigger." We both laughed at my joke, as we hop down the stairs. "Where do you think you girls are going?" My aunt stood at the living room, her hands on her hips, while her son, Josh, the five year old kid played with his little train. "To shoot, auntie." I replied, a smirk played on my face. "What?" My aunt's eyes widen, as she literally shouted on my face. "Auntie, low vioce will ya!" Daisy, block her ears with her hands, while aunt glared at her. "Evans?" As respond to the single call of my aunt, Uncle rushed in the living roon, a phone presssed on his ear. "Yeah, I'll talk wth ya later." He hung up the phone as he stared at us with furrowed eyebrows.

"Where the hell are you kids going?" Uncle harshly asked. "To shoot, auntie." My aunt mocked me, as I huffed. "Are you crazy? Get your ass upstairs, right now!" My uncle shouted. "Oh, just relax, Unc. We will just shoot for a while, since we didn't dovit, for a long time" Me and Daisy tried to show our best puppy-dog face. Uncle Evans has a great drug dealing business going on where mostly me and Daisy would get the money back, from his so-called betrayed clients. We actually involve in a lot of killings but, a like they say, a bad guy should get it's punishments for it's sins. "This is all your fault, Evan. I told you not to involve young girls in your business?" My aunt started to scold my uncle. "But, honey, it wasn't me. They just found out!" My uncle started to protest, which was a beginning of their lovey-dovey quarrel. "They just found out? Henry Evans, what if Josh finds out? I don't want my babies to get spoiled like you!" "Darling! You know, I love you too much, I wont let anyone harm you and my kids." "Oh that's, what you said, when you first kidnapped me from the street, just to marry you!" My aunt huffed. "But Baby, you know, I did that because I wanna be with you." Uncle wrapped his arms around auntie's waist, started kissing on her neck. "Ew! Mommy! Daddy! Kissy-Wissy!" Josh screamed running toward his room, in embarrassment. "Oh well. We'll go than." I rolled my eyes, pulling Daisy with me.

"I'll sent men!" Ugh! My uncle is so annoying! "Did he say he'll sent Jack?" Daisy beams, as she along with me to the car. I feel a bit awkward to this, but my sister had this attraction towards one of my uncle's men, Jack. He is a sweet boy, always shy around Daisy, and it seems like he like her too. But if he breaks Daisy's heart, I'll waste no time, to melt his balls! "Yeah, your lover boy is gonna come by!" I answered, getting in the black car. "Yay!" she squealed clapping her hands together. I laughed at her reaction as I pressed the keys, startingthe engine to life. Well, iit's sometimes strange to say about Uncle's attitudes. I mean, I know he's a drug dealer, that should be like more aggressive, with shouting at his wife, or breaking things, or coming hone really drunk. But those qualities are totally not involved in my Uncle. He's more like the opposite, he's sweet, has faith on everyone. But he's always concern about his family. He loved both Daisy and me, though he acted harshly just to make us give some attention to him. But honestly, we are not a bit scared of him. Since our parents died, long time ago, we started living with our Uncle. Usually Evans Uncle always got in trouble with money since he trusted the 'wrong guys' too much and his men are pathetic. So, now we are going to get the money back. Simple. But no, my Uncle would shout at me and yeah sent his men after us, though we can manage the money before his men. "I don't think this is a good idea to wear heels, netted tights, and a dress?" Daisy asked, as she observed my outfit. "Well heels are good for kicking, and lets just say I love wearing dresses." I smiled, parking the car beside the abandoned school. "Seriously, I mean hair straighten, and with that outfit, you look like you are going to some party or something, Sis." "Well we are going to a party. Remember? Just guns are involved." I playfully pouted, as Daisy laughed at my comment.

We got out of the car and started walking to the entrance. The wind blew, which made my brown hair danced behind my face. Remember Di, just sgoot, don't talk their pathetic." "Yep. That's for sure." Daisy, pulled her gun out from her pocket. Okay, at the moment, we are at the mwtal door, which had a big knob and... oh stupid guards. "Hey, chick. Where do you think you are going?" One of the guard took a step in front of us, showing his rotten yellow teeth. Ew, even his breathe smelt. "Cut the crap. We have to go inside." I sternly replied, clicking my heels on the floor. "Maybe, but let's have some fun, first." He put his fifthy hand on my bare shoulder. "Wrong move, pal." I grab his shoulder, twisted it around in the wrong side, making him release a throaty scream. Than, my gun blasted through his back. "That was fun." Daisy said, as the other guard liad on the groung, lifeless. She, than lift up her leg to hit it hard against the metal door. Yes! the door was broken. "Oops." She pouted, placing a hand on her mouth. "Nice." I laughed as we walked in. "Aah! Help me please!" A girl started to shout from one of the rooms. "Stop shouting Bitch!" It's sounds like a guy raping a girl. "What the hell? I thought ..." I trailed off, as angry took over me. My heels clicked, carrying me to the locked door, where the shouting was coming from. Without thinking, I kicked the door open, to find a few bruised girls with some old ugly men. My nose scrunched up, at the sight of the half-naked people. "What the fuck is going on?" I shouted, as the creepy guys stared at me. "What, you too wanna have some fun, babe?" This raged me as I immediately shot the men down. "Get out!" My shout, however, made the men scared, as they ran out. "Daisy, help the girls, while I get that bastard." I hissed the last word. Daisy, nodded while walking towards the nervous victims. "T-Thank y-you." One of the girls mumbled. "Why did they bring you here?" I asked. T-They k-kidnapped u-us." Poor girl, so scared that she couldn't speak. I nodded, ss I started to go to the 'dealing room.' "You sure, you will be okay to blast in Richard? He's a rough man, with guards." Daisy asked, as she lift up one of the girls. "Don't worry, I'm Catwoman, remember?" I said, with a smirk playing in my face. "Yeah." Daisy chuckled. Okay, showtime, Richard.